1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. Three of them are customs, DX12, DX09, ABM, and the blue SS because I wanted a blue Batman. Those plus I have the BvS Ex and the Knightmare.

I also have a pretty cool Joker collection going on:

IMG_2357.jpg

My Bats with a Tony Mei (painted by Ashkan) Jim Lee head sculpt. I like this version immensily and it's probably how I'll perminently display him.
d970f9bab10766bc0c21b6a04d8a1b6a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

20170603_082648.jpg

Only have a Crusty camera phone but I love this guy. I can't wait for JL supes and Aquaman

He found a friend. Head also by Tony Mei and Ashkan.
cf4f02796274106e7e8a5fd3f496f65f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Man, that headsculpt is terrible. It's too small for the figure and it's comic esque look does not suit the realistic body

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont listen to them. If its your thing, then keep it that way. That is a really nice figure!

Hey. I'm back in the hobby now after being away for a few years. How hard is it to pick this figure and Superman up these days?

Did I dream this or was this figure voted best figure of the year on this board ? I got mine with the exclusive tech cowl and sniper rifle the other day and I find it just ok, nothing special. I might actually sell it already lol

Based on that video I like Jaxon's cape best especially given the price. Over $100 for a cape I just couldn't justify, that's halfway towards another figure. The wired cape is great to, not really fair to compare it to the other two. If I did get another Batman figure I'd display one with a regular cape and the other wired.

Did I dream this or was this figure voted best figure of the year on this board ? I got mine with the exclusive tech cowl and sniper rifle the other day and I find it just ok, nothing special. I might actually sell it already lol

I think it looks stunning, however -- I was taken aback by Butt-gate! :lol

Seriously, what's with the butt? I know you're not going to see it in most poses, but still...

Back