1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already have one Batman with the Sniper Rifle that I bought for 270 pounds, I just bought another tech cowl one form Amazon for 325, hopefully no import duties, from Japan. Might sell one later down the line, I couldn't find a SS one anywhere, I ideally wanted to get that instead of another Batman - thinking of getting a Jaxon cape to have in in a neutral pose with a well fitting cape even though I really like the standard cape, it just needs some playing aorund with to look really good.

I doubt it, the days of picking up a batman for £200 are gone I think, even if you only got the figure with no accessories or box you'd still be looking at more than that.
Also the ss version doesn't come with the bvs stand and the exclusive versions with the sniper rifle or tech cowl or both will keep this high on resale value
& Justice league batman will be £270 anyway at least retail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh it's so frustrating, I really missed the boat with the initial release. I guess it comes down to whether or not you want to cough up the money then.

Your GIF signature cracks me up. :lol

Both Cavill and Shannon are looking at Snyder as if saying "*****, that's hardcore."

d9b35fbfc00e6eb12b5a0b73c74d5f3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back