1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, no. Seriously, I like the discussion of plot points. I too want to see DCEU be successful. This thread is a great read right now. I agree with many of the points being made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oops, I went to the wrong thread. I went here for figure pics but all I saw are BVS bashing from "highly intelligent" film critics/directors who should make their own BVS movie instead so they will finally shut up and move on, get a life, grow up. Anyway, I'll search harder for the figure thread...

Ha ha ha...did you write BvS....you're really sensitive about its critics :lol Calm down smart guy.

Sorry to derail the thread but I don't have the figure so I can't help you in your quest to find even more pics of the figure but I bet the google machine could help you!

He's in stock over at popcultcha for 299! Above retail but not too bad! Fighting the urge to pick up another one...

Still hope for the SS batman.
72ff6a601d5600d5ae3dc65453b70f97.jpg
3c592ccb69f3eb38c706886cbad00a86.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

He's still the first "Coming Soon" figure listed on Sideshow's Hot Toys page:
7d0acce78c84d177b158d5244b5f94cf.jpg
There's still hope.

Oh my goodness... I went to Popcultcha and added BVS Bats to the cart, then proceeded to see how much shipping would be. Then I attempted to see my total including shipping by hitting "Checkout Now," I was surprised to see my order was completed. $291.45 USD shipped.

Deadshot comes with the breather, which seems to put the kibosh on that figure getting its own release.

Would anyone actually display Bats with the silly looking thing? It's like all that stuff that Sideshow included with the PT Jedi. Yea neat they did them but parts tray fodder.

Oh my goodness... I went to Popcultcha and added BVS Bats to the cart, then proceeded to see how much shipping would be. Then I attempted to see my total including shipping by hitting "Checkout Now," I was surprised to see my order was completed. $291.45 USD shipped.

Count me in! Thank you for posting, went to the website and ordered mine for the same price, wahoo! :hi5:

Count me in! Thank you for posting, went to the website and ordered mine for the same price, wahoo! :hi5:

No problemo! Another user (Bruce Kent) posted here that Batman is in stock at Popcultcha. I had to investigate!

Not to get anyone's hopes up, BUT I did order mine from popcultcha months back And they happened to send me the tech cowl version. They posted the normal version for sale but seems like their allotment was the tech cowl version. You never know!

No problemo! Another user (Bruce Kent) posted here that Batman is in stock at Popcultcha. I had to investigate!

Yikes, I only have Amex. Wife at work and she has Amex too. And they don't take Amex :slap :slap :slap

Please tell me SSC takes Amex :pray:

Back