1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to each their own I guess. I'm personally think the movie wasn't that great, but love the action scenes. everytime I take a look of this figure, it reminded me of how awesome the warehouse fighting scene

:exactly: feel the same way.

Hi guys,

Just want to share my Bats and Supes photo.
ae5fdu.jpg

Beautiful! I have mind in a same pose. :clap

yup, it reminded so much of this picture. hot toys seemed to use this color filtering as their reference, it looks very accurate
IMG_6711.JPG

yup, it reminded so much of this picture. hot toys seemed to use this color filtering as their reference, it looks very accurate

I think you may be right, because the color filtering used in the actual film poster that JawZ was basing his picture on does actually match the hue of the suits of the figures. Thus, his picture does look identical the actual film poster:

batmanvsupermanposter.jpg

Explains why the suit on the figure is a darker grey than it appeared in the movie then.

Really wish I could have snagged this one, didn't expect me to like the design as much as I do. And I'm certainly not paying a 200% price increase on it.

I think you may be right, because the color filtering used in the actual film poster that JawZ was basing his picture on does actually match the hue of the suits of the figures. Thus, his picture does look identical the actual film poster:

batmanvsupermanposter.jpg

Yep. I pose my figures and took that photo based on pic you posted.

Really love this figure. Kudos to Hot Toys.
335abfk.jpg

Really wish I could have snagged this one, didn't expect me to like the design as much as I do. And I'm certainly not paying a 200% price increase on it.

Same here. I'm hoping we get a Justice League version of this same suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally managed to snag a Batman figure – UK dealer on Ebay (so no customs charges), for 60quid more than I wanted to pay, but reasonable considering the prices he's going for... should be with me tomorrow! :yess:

really loving your attempt to replicate the movie poster:clap

Finally managed to snag a Batman figure – UK dealer on Ebay (so no customs charges), for 60quid more than I wanted to pay, but reasonable considering the prices he's going for... should be with me tomorrow! :yess:
congrats bud! even on my country, the price for this figure is steep, and almost no one willing to part with this figure.:hi5:

Nice! Congrats! Figure is amazing. :hi5:

Glad you were able to get one. :clap
All Hot Toys are overpriced but this is one figure you will never regret buying! After nearly two months I still can't stop staring at mine. :lol

Just thought I'd throw this out there maybe I'll get lucky, If anyone has a Regular Batman they want to sell Please PM me, I'm looking for one….I'm in the US.

Thanks
Mike

Back