1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Batman arrived today. Overall a great figure, incredible detail. The suit needs a lot more adjusting than any Superman though, and the one negative about the figure is that tarp of a cape. I'll be glad when I get that Unreal Toys cape.

How much is the stock cape selling for? Maybe I can unload it that way.

Not sure if this has been addressed-- But after watching some more reviews and looking at pictures of the Knightmare Batman, I noticed that the Knightmare version has the bullet damage on the bat symbol on his chest. The regular bat suit does not. This was a curious omission on HT's part. You would figure that they would have had it on both suits since it was pretty noticeable in the movie..

Wow. Pre-ordered this morning from FP.com here in the UK. Just had text saying order dispatched. Was seriously considering going down the overpriced ebay route.
Cutter77, I owe you a pint Mate!!

Not sure if this has been addressed-- But after watching some more reviews and looking at pictures of the Knightmare Batman, I noticed that the Knightmare version has the bullet damage on the bat symbol on his chest. The regular bat suit does not. This was a curious omission on HT's part. You would figure that they would have had it on both suits since it was pretty noticeable in the movie..

He didn't have the bullet lodged in his chest until after the warehouse fight.

He has it in the Knightmare scene because it's a warped vision of the future, where I assume the events of BvS have already taken place. He dreams it before he even gets shot in the chest. It's a cool detail IMO.

Wow. Pre-ordered this morning from FP.com here in the UK. Just had text saying order dispatched. Was seriously considering going down the overpriced ebay route.
Cutter77, I owe you a pint Mate!!

Awesome, glad you were able to get one. I did the same and pre-ordered from them yesterday afternoon, haven't had a text yet. Need to check my email.

Up for pre-order at Forbiddenplanet.com again, says it's due in stock on 24th November.

Thank you thank you you beautiful stranger!

Haha. Pre ordered.

I had no idea how I was going to get this in the UK after the prices went crazy for him on eBay and pre orders had seemingly sold out everywhere.

Relieved to finally have one.

Checked my email, dispatch notice from forbiddenplanet.com :panic:

Still says available for pre-order on their website. Anyone UK or Europe based get it before they sell out, worked out at £235.49 shipped. A little more than other retailers had it but still a bargain compared to eBay prices.

Thanks so much to Cutter77 again for alerting us to this. Eternally grateful :clap

Anyone who ordered from forbiddenplanet.co.uk remember when the eta was for this, they took the page with him down a while ago and had nothing back from them to say when he may be coming out (first order with the .co.uk site)

He didn't have the bullet lodged in his chest until after the warehouse fight.

He has it in the Knightmare scene because it's a warped vision of the future, where I assume the events of BvS have already taken place. He dreams it before he even gets shot in the chest. It's a cool detail IMO.

Thanks for clarifying. I never noticed that. Just assumed it was there and battle damaged from past events that preceded the movie

Anyone who ordered from forbiddenplanet.co.uk remember when the eta was for this, they took the page with him down a while ago and had nothing back from them to say when he may be coming out (first order with the .co.uk site)

Decided to check out the website, yeah it's still available. Why doesn't Forbidden Planet do Paypal? I thought Paypal was universal :pfft:

so the bottom tip of cowl hittin top of bat symbol is annoying me for sure. wht was the fix? it look just too long in compared to movie images. if its bent in via a heat up then cold water abit would it help? tempted to trim it but yeah... not doin that.

anyone?

Back