1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it was like $120 shipped.

fa7d713d9a2a2fb1624cc4ee86cad0231dcf07c6288c5f18e8dfa4e0a72466a6.jpg

I've been on the wait list for the two-pack since March, any chance of a conversion? :lol

There must be 3 versions of this figure, I pre-ordered thru popcultcha and thought I had the regiular version. But they sent me the tech cowl version, no rifle. A little confused but I'll take the bonus piece

There must be 3 versions of this figure, I pre-ordered thru popcultcha and thought I had the regiular version. But they sent me the tech cowl version, no rifle. A little confused but I'll take the bonus piece

There are actually four versions:
- Basic
- Tech cowl
- Rifle
- Tech cowl + rifle.

Well, I opened all 4 Bats and put them on display. This is my least favorite out of the bunch. Knightmare is the best for me.

They body on this looks very weird. How are people fixing the crotch/belt region? Out of the box, that looks awful.

Well, I opened all 4 Bats and put them on display. This is my least favorite out of the bunch. Knightmare is the best for me.

They body on this looks very weird. How are people fixing the crotch/belt region? Out of the box, that looks awful.

Yeah, it really does. Take the boots completely off and then shimmy the suit up from around the thighs--very easy and makes it look a ton better. Pulling up a bit on the back of the suit right above the butt helps it stay too.

I also found that pushing the shoulders up as far as they can go helps minimize how long the arms look compared to the legs--there is definitely a gorilla-esque quality to the proportions right out of the box.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back