1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking through the various pics here the suit sometimes looks almost light grey and in others nearly black. Obviously that's down to lighting, camera type etc so i'm wondering what it's really like in hand. Just over a month to find out...assuming no more delays!

Looking through the various pics here the suit sometimes looks almost light grey and in others nearly black. Obviously that's down to lighting, camera type etc so i'm wondering what it's really like in hand. Just over a month to find out...assuming no more delays!

In hand, using the brightest natural use of sunlight/daylight, I'd say the HT figure's suit reminds me of a darkish charcoal grey which I'm not sure what the actual movie prop costume color scheme is supposed to be because they used several differently constructed suits and cape designs for different scenes filmed. I.e. a suit when he is walking, a suit when he is jumping or fighting etc. :dunno

oh man mine just showed up at the office today , can't wait to get home and set this guy up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those who are still waiting for theirs, I'm sorry.

Will be posting more as the edits roll in, gets another "Figure of the Year" comment from this guy, didn't say it before I shot it, but after shooting... yeah. It's a beast.
Generally post these on my instagram first, for those who are interested in following, @gaunted (was excited and posted this one before it was done on there... oops)

do_you_bleed__by_gaunted-danwl26.jpg

Great shot dude.

In hand, using the brightest natural use of sunlight/daylight, I'd say the HT figure's suit reminds me of a darkish charcoal grey which I'm not sure what the actual movie prop costume color scheme is supposed to be because they used several differently constructed suits and cape designs for different scenes filmed. I.e. a suit when he is walking, a suit when he is jumping or fighting etc. :dunno

Thanks, I think I can picture that pretty well now and I had no idea they used so many different suits in the movie.

I have no doubt the wait will have been worth it when I finally get this in hand.

Great, thanks. Did you eye it out, or outline exactly where you wanted to cut? I've been debating on shortening mine, and am a capable customizer, but not sure if I want to pull the trigger right away on this. Post a pic if you can! Thanks man

I basically cut off an even 1/2 all the way across after lightly penciling it in (after first trimming down the inner panels on either side). And then after I used a bit of doublesided tape inside to keep the cape looking drapey and from flattening out again like it wants to.

Here's a couple pics:

bat1.jpg

bat.jpg

Yeah, seeing all these great photos doesn't make the wait any easier.

Hopefully BBTS ships this week and it's not further delayed. Tomorrow would be the last day for the 10 day business day shipping notice that they sent everyone on the 27th.

Crossing my fingers!

man , i got my tech cowl version today and there is a freakin gold paint streak down his knee [emoji35]
9a1b2d5b42ec4c68d3819cb68893ef11.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This might be an odd question. But does any one else have trouble getting their Batman to bend forward at the torso. I feel like my torso was installed backwards or something. I can get the torso to bend backwards but not forward. Is anyone else's Batman like this?

This might be an odd question. But does any one else have trouble getting their Batman to bend forward at the torso. I feel like my torso was installed backwards or something. I can get the torso to bend backwards but not forward. Is anyone else's Batman like this?

Should be an easy fix.

Even if it is installed backwards on the inside, it can be rotated to right position. But that would mean having to unzip the suit so you can get in there to rotate it.

Dont think HT would make such manufacturing defects to the extend of missing out the front and back of the figure..
But yeay.. If it really is, share some photos here..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Trust me, unzipped it many times, the torso is facing the front or right way . What it is..the front of the inside part of the suit is part of a thick padding around the chest region, so when you try to flex the figure's chest forward ( upper part ) it rubs against the heavy inner padding so you can't tilt it too much forward. Watch the YouTube reviews, it's the same for everybody..don't panic guys, it's one of the peeves like I said which is why I can't call it FOTY :lecture

Of course the back has no padding because of the zipper so it's free wheeling

One more tip, if you bend the chest forward and you here the crunch..that's normal, however that's as far forward as it will go :lecture

Last edited:
I basically cut off an even 1/2 all the way across after lightly penciling it in (after first trimming down the inner panels on either side). And then after I used a bit of doublesided tape inside to keep the cape looking drapey and from flattening out again like it wants to.

Here's a couple pics:

View attachment 303809

View attachment 303810

Looks great man, well done. I just bought a small pair of scissors. I'll probably give it a go soon

Back