1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My pre order through an online vendor has not shipped yet nor have I received any shipping notification but they charged my CC on 10/17. Their pre order policy states that my CC will not be charged until the item is in stock ready to ship. Is this normal business practice if the vendor is expecting their shipment to arrive soon so they charge the card weeks in advance?

My pre order through an online vendor has not shipped yet nor have I received any shipping notification but they charged my CC on 10/17. Their pre order policy states that my CC will not be charged until the item is in stock ready to ship. Is this normal business practice if the vendor is expecting their shipment to arrive soon so they charge the card weeks in advance?

Who's the vendor?
It doesn't sound good, contact them immediately and try to find out what's going on.

You could be in trouble buddy.
Contact paypal.

If they say they won't charge the card until the item is in stock and ready to ship, but your card was charged a few weeks ago and nothing has shipped out, then no, I'd say that's not normal. I'd contact the vendor and find out why they were eager to take your money but apparently not too eager to send you anything.

I would contact the vendor. In my experience the vendor has charged me when they expect the shipment to arrive soon. They bill me and then ship it as soon as their shipment arrives. TimeWalker and Anime-Island have done this for me in the past. I've never had issues with either. I normally get billed within a week of when they expect their shipment. but 10/17... that seems too long now

I don't really have an issue with mine, it flows past the base so you have that much slack if you're keeping him on it, you'll only really have an issue if you put him on a thinner base
You can't see his lower half here but you can see that the cape rests just fine after some futzing

14732247_747840215353744_1451701156853847668_n.jpg

Thanks, looks great!

was the main concern I had with this figure :)

Who's the vendor?
It doesn't sound good, contact them immediately and try to find out what's going on.

You could be in trouble buddy.
Contact paypal.

If they say they won't charge the card until the item is in stock and ready to ship, but your card was charged a few weeks ago and nothing has shipped out, then no, I'd say that's not normal. I'd contact the vendor and find out why they were eager to take your money but apparently not too eager to send you anything.

I would contact the vendor. In my experience the vendor has charged me when they expect the shipment to arrive soon. They bill me and then ship it as soon as their shipment arrives. TimeWalker and Anime-Island have done this for me in the past. I've never had issues with either. I normally get billed within a week of when they expect their shipment. but 10/17... that seems too long now

Thanks for the quick replies.

Surprisingly, the vendor is AP Collectibles who I heard is pretty reliable though this is my first time ordering from them. (Pre order was placed 8/26 by the way) I just found out they charged my CC when i got my statement yesterday and contacted them immediately. I am still awaiting their response. Before this happened, I did email them on the 13th just to get an idea when SS will ship Batman to their vendors and they told me around the end of Oct is when AP Collectibles will receive their SS shipment. To my surprise, I was billed on Oct 17.:mad:

Last edited:
I wonder why BBTS hasn't gotten in their stock yet. I know they get them through Sideshow, so is Sideshow filling out all of their waitlist orders before sending BBTS their stock?
Just got an email from Jacob at BBTS. He said he has no idea when they are getting more stock, and to just wait for email confirmation on being charged. Sounds like we keep waiting!:slap

I was looking around ebay, and noticed that there are a lot of vendors from the East Coast that are selling these that are in stock. I live on the West Coast in Washington state, and usually with Sideshow being in California, it seems the West Coast vendors get there stock first?:dunno

Just got an email from Jacob at BBTS. He said he has no idea when they are getting more stock, and to just wait for email confirmation on being charged. Sounds like we keep waiting!:slap

At least they're honest with you. AP Collectibles charged my CC on 10/17(which got me all excited) but still no shipping info or Batman on my doorstep.

Never ordered it( a mistake). I thought i could just walk in to my L.C.S. & pick one up- always been lucky before! still looking around if I cant get one at regular price, I will get the rebreather version from Suicide Squad.

Did you get the initial "preorder processing soon" email last week? I wonder if Jacob's answer applies to those of us that got that email.

i guess i can stop refreshing the bbts page then for today. :p lol im stalking like 3 dif sites now hoping to see this instock.

after seeing tony's mod last page, I stuffed some cotton (good idea or will cotton have some bad effects in the long run?) in my bats' suit & I love it! (thank u for the advice, tony) def made it bulkier in person as affleck is. I would like to purchase a cape to upgrade him with soon, but by the looks of it, sold out for now I think :(

but oh well, I just can't stop messing around with all the accessories & face plates with him!...so I took some more pics :p

this just might be my
favorite hot toy ever released :D

2697365b0e60ea534d393fd60872c7a7.png

50735d766741c5a064780fb6b9073e33.png

"whatever u do, wherever u go, I'll be watching u..."
d855a4977164c13cd62d2ad8cc915d1a.png

"u will..."
7c95accf86b1e4412e81f7cdc1738e7c.png

amidst all his awesome accessories, this is how he will stay...for now (but I change my mind so much with my collection!)
962f2f6062b9d31f9a5242cb876ff5ea.png

f4e677a9b941e47b7914fb950acc195c.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick question, should receive mine sometime this month.
One this that is bothering is that the cape doesn't seem to lay flat on his shoulders.
Is this something that is easy to mod?

Thanks!

That's more a problem with how people are posing the shoulders than it is a problem with the cape. Gaunted posted a pic that looks pretty perfect. The shoulders are up and the cape is flat with a little futzing. Right out of the box, I think Bats' shoulders were down. Once the shoulders are pushed up and the arms turned slightly inwards, it should look fine. I had mine out last night, and even off the stand it wasn't difficult at all to get the cape and shoulders into good positions.

Back