1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been lurking for awhile, but I got Batman today courtesy of my LCS

IMAG2490.jpg

And the whole gang:

IMAG2475.jpg

final.jpg

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :gah: gahhhhh so wanted to stumble onto one instock somewhere hope i have another chance. jeeebus that pisses me off wtf was i doin, exercising when i could have been here ready to grab one, damn my flesh body.

It was in stock. I hope some good guys got one. I was tempted, but mostly due to hype. It took me 7 years of Hot Toys collecting to finally stop buying the latest popular figure. I'm constantly checking online stores, but rarely purchase anymore.

gahhhhh would have been perfect timing cuz i just saw the movie for first time other night and im high on batfleck!:gah: ok im done, sorry.

Damn, FPNYC out of stock already! Looks like the only place to buy one is from scalpers...

seriously? dont think it will pop up elsewhere? ant-man did i think when that was thought to be scalper only.

UNCOVER BAT LOGO easy MOD
- no glue require
- create gap between the cowl and the Bat logo
- bulk up chest

1. take the cowl off
2. Take the upper suit off (not completely. Just enough room to work with step 3 and on
3. Create a thick tape with one side sticky (I use gorilla tape)
4. Stick the thick gorilla tape on the lower part of the chest
5. Put the suit on, zip it up from the rear
6. Put the cowl back on and see if the BAT LOGO is uncover or not. (If not, adjust the inner thick tape until you are satisfy with the result.

IMG_0549.JPG

UNCOVER BAT LOGO easy MOD
- no glue require
- create gap between the cowl and the Bat logo
- bulk up chest

1. take the cowl off
2. Take the upper suit off (not completely. Just enough room to work with step 3 and on
3. Create a thick tape with one side sticky (I use gorilla tape)
4. Stick the thick gorilla tape on the lower part of the chest
5. Put the suit on, zip it up from the rear
6. Put the cowl back on and see if the BAT LOGO is uncover:dunno or not. (If not, adjust the inner thick tape until you are satisfy with the result.

View attachment 302402

Thanks for the tip Tony..but doesn't duct gorilla tape degrade overtime, wouldn't the material of the suit get ruined if you have it underneath the suit

Thanks for the tip Tony..but doesn't duct gorilla tape degrade overtime, wouldn't the material of the suit get ruined if you have it underneath the suit

nope, not gorilla tape. also as show in the picture, only one side is sticky, and the other side is smooth (nothing will be ruin there) as for degrading, not from my experience. Also this is just a WIP picture to show the idea of the uncover bat logo solution. the final piece I'll using may be different.

Quick question, should receive mine sometime this month.
One this that is bothering is that the cape doesn't seem to lay flat on his shoulders.
Is this something that is easy to mod?

Thanks!

One this that is bothering is that the cape doesn't seem to lay flat on his shoulders.

Thanks!

I guess not. Cape is longer than body and because of crap material it doesn't fold so it push the cape up on the shoulders. So you need to cut off the bottom of the cape or change it for some custom made.

I wonder why BBTS hasn't gotten in their stock yet. I know they get them through Sideshow, so is Sideshow filling out all of their waitlist orders before sending BBTS their stock?

I wonder why BBTS hasn't gotten in their stock yet. I know they get them through Sideshow, so is Sideshow filling out all of their waitlist orders before sending BBTS their stock?

This may be the case...my waitlisted Batman shipped from Sideshow almost two weeks ago...

Thanks!

I don't really have an issue with mine, it flows past the base so you have that much slack if you're keeping him on it, you'll only really have an issue if you put him on a thinner base
You can't see his lower half here but you can see that the cape rests just fine after some futzing

14732247_747840215353744_1451701156853847668_n.jpg

My LCS received a shipment on Friday. Picked mine up yesterday for retail price + tax. Aside from a few small gripes (mainly the cape/cowl), I am blown away by this figure. I love my armored Batfleck, but I think the regular suit takes the cake. I took some pictures in basic poses, as I spent a few hours just messing around with all of the accessories. Apologies for the picture spam below lol

Back