1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excuse the potentially stupid question: Is the tech cowl version shipping now or is that next week? (I'm curious to see if my waitlist for two pack converts). Thanks!

Excuse the potentially stupid question: Is the tech cowl version shipping now or is that next week? (I'm curious to see if my waitlist for two pack converts). Thanks!
The tech cowl w/rifle version should ship around the 21st.
That's when you'll find out if your waitlist converts.

My waitlist for the Sniper Batman just converted late last night. I got on the wait list Aug. 21st!

Recent WL converts means SSC has made a boatload of these..be patient guys this will hopefully be much easier to get soon!

Recent WL converts means SSC has made a boatload of these..be patient guys this will hopefully be much easier to get soon!

I'm sure of that. Anybody that wants one should be able to get one with not that much trouble. Sucks for those that paid more than $500 for this thing. Insane!

I jumped on the wl pretty late (about 6 weeks ago) for both the reg and exclusive. I hope one converts, haven't had much luck with conversions lately

Can you flex the Waitlist if it converts? I have too much on my plate right now.

The figure is great but needs some serious futzing out of the box. The cape could be better, but the suit itself is amazing. tmp_24235-IMG_20161015_005636885205605.jpg

I am cancelling my black chrome armor batman and getting this since my WL converted. Does anyone know if SS will allow me to transfer my NRD and payments made on the armored version to this? I just sent them an email last night...

I am cancelling my black chrome armor batman and getting this since my WL converted. Does anyone know if SS will allow me to transfer my NRD and payments made on the armored version to this? I just sent them an email last night...

I have heard they allow you to do that 1 time but don't quote me on that. Just be nice to them.

I'm glad they seem to have made more to meet demand. I found it kind of odd that sideshow partners/ authorized retailers were scalping this figure to their customers. I've seen some 'authorized' retailers asking 350-400 before shipping/tax which makes no sense to me. My LCS was charging $30 over retail which I was happy to pay compared to some of the others.

aau10, I tried that in the past but they cancelled the order and refunded my NRD as a one time courtesy. I still had to place the second order manually and restart with payments. The refund took about 8 days and I was refunded 100% because it was my first cancellation.

Xmas in October
This and Deadpool ship to me on the 20th !

Ordered from SS? where do you see the exact date?
All I see is 'Order Placed' for BvS combo set and 'Delivery estimated Oct 2016 - Nov 2016' for black chrome armored version.

-Edit. Oh never mind. I found email saying the date - mine says 21st thou

Back