1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the same decision. I decided to keep it because if I wanted to sell it later on the EX would be more desirable than the reg. It is only $35 more for the sniper rifle version through SSC, and you could sell the rifle for more than that if you so choose.

My reg is $234.99 at BBTS, just like the EX at SSC......

Plus shipping and CA tax my SSC EX will come out to $268ish.

Got you. Good ol' CA tax.

Yeah, I'm not very excited about the likely $17 shipping charge compared to what BBTS does for $6. Well, I have until the 18th to decide if I keep it or just get the Reg at BBTS.

Good to see all these wait lists converting. Definitely figure of the year.
8ad546d3133952047b9fd5df24460c98.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi, my waitlist also converted, but if I need to cancel will I still be charged the NRD?

So if your Sideshow waitlist converts, you get charged a non refundable deposit?

Can someone please clear this up for me?

If this is the case, might just have to cancel my waitlist and keep my BBTS preorder. Shipping is less and no taxes as well.

Thanks in advance!

The WL email should provide a date to cancel. If you opt to keep the order the date it becomes a "real" order you'll be assessed the NRD or full pymt whichever is due.

They must be making a ton of these as my exclusive WL converted and I didn't join until after it was released in HK

Back