1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

It's nice when it doesn't become a pissing match. I loved BvS, especially the Ultimate Cut. And even though lots of people trashed the movie, HT Supes and Bats appeared to sell out anyway. "The power of 1/6 figgas compels you!!!". [emoji23][emoji109]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rotfl:rotfl

I wonder how many sales came from people that vocally shared their hatred with everything about the movie. And in spite of despising Snyder, Affleck and cavill, they still purchased the figures and don't want anyone to know that they secretly liked it after all lol. My brother is like that. For instance he would be soooo vocal about how much he hated a videogame due to its mechanics. When the sequel drops, he buys the limited edition. And I'm like...wut? I thought you hated it...

"I wanna see if they fix what I hate about it..."

Meanwhile every video shows it's the exact same game with slightly better graphics.

Man it makes me wanna punch him at times lol.

It's time to fess up fellas. How many here disliked a figure but ended up purchasing it?

I thought the movie was great as well. I'm hoping your order converts. Hold on to your butt! [emoji16]

Thank you, sir! As do I.:lol If necessary, I might be willing to go the secondary market route, but, ideally, I get the reward points and pay retail.:lol They look like they'd be worth every penny, though. Batman looks incredible, and Superman may be one of the best figures they've ever done. The likeness, proportions, suit; it all looks amazing, and my eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store when I saw all the different weapons and accessories Batman had when someone unboxed him. They seemed to nail Affleck's likeness, as well. I only wish they'd have included a Wayne headsculpt with one of the releases. Honestly, up to this point, every one of these figures have turned out to be winners. I hope Wonder Woman can reach the high bar that's been set, and, frankly, I'd be lying if I didn't want to see more. I still hope for a Battle Damaged armored Batman.

Small addendum, the 4 box artworks for the 4 different versions of this Batman are on the Secret Base Facebook page.

1. There's the regular batman (no cowl or rifle)
2. side show exclusive with just the rifle
3. sideshow exclusive double pack with rifle and cowl
4. the non-side show exclusive double pack version with just the cowl.

Wish I could have found one with just the cowl. I have the exclusive with the rifle pre-ordered but the rifle is an odd choice for the exclusive

Wow, even the regular is £300 on eBay

Wow,
That is more than I expected.
I got one with the tech cowl on its way now, but I was looking to pick up just the regular version but il wait for the price to come down .
Iv pre ordered one from forbidden planet at £225, so il probably just wait for that.
My one with tech cowl should be here wed/Thursday.
Anyone looking to buy the tech cowl?
It's cool & all, but I don't plan on displaying it

Wow,
That is more than I expected.
I got one with the tech cowl on its way now, but I was looking to pick up just the regular version but il wait for the price to come down .
Iv pre ordered one from forbidden planet at £225, so il probably just wait for that.
My one with tech cowl should be here wed/Thursday.
Anyone looking to buy the tech cowl?
It's cool & all, but I don't plan on displaying it

Yeah I expected £250 tops. I've done the same with forbidden planet, probably just wait it out unless I am pick it up at the same price or cheaper sooner.

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

:rotfl:rotfl

I wonder how many sales came from people that vocally shared their hatred with everything about the movie. And in spite of despising Snyder, Affleck and cavill, they still purchased the figures and don't want anyone to know that they secretly liked it after all lol. My brother is like that. For instance he would be soooo vocal about how much he hated a videogame due to its mechanics. When the sequel drops, he buys the limited edition. And I'm like...wut? I thought you hated it...

"I wanna see if they fix what I hate about it..."

Meanwhile every video shows it's the exact same game with slightly better graphics.

Man it makes me wanna punch him at times lol.

It's time to fess up fellas. How many here disliked a figure but ended up purchasing it?

It's possible to believe the movie was utter crap and still like the look of Affleck Batman and Cavill Superman. (Not me, though. I think BvS was crap and I own Keaton Batman and Reeve Superman's head on a Cavill body.)

Yeah I expected £250 tops. I've done the same with forbidden planet, probably just wait it out unless I am pick it up at the same price or cheaper sooner.

Yeah £300 is just to much, i reckon it'll be in the uk mid November though. Quite a wait, I'm just glad I got a pal in Hong Kong!
I wish I'd got him to pre order 2 though, I never expected them to be so expensive

418 usd. Thats 40 dollars more than buying locally for me. Hk price have officially become to expensive for me. Never thought i would see that.

Wow timcent just charged 10 usd more for the regular.

418 usd. Thats 40 dollars more than buying locally for me. Hk price have officially become to expensive for me. Never thought i would see that.

Wow timcent just charged 10 usd more for the regular.

I know right. I pre ordered the sniper rifle exclusive through sideshow, glad I did now. Just gotta wait & see what it costs me to get it through customs & import charges. Has to be cheaper than timcent tho

Glad to see everyone ordering up. I don't get how Knightmare and Armored aren't wait listed yet though. Maybe once it nears release for us in the states?

I think it sold out simply because it's what everyone thinks of when they think of Batman. Costume, body type, prototypical Batman. And HT did one heck of a job.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

So four versions of this exist with SS getting 2 (standard and rifle)? The cowl and cowl plus rifle seem to be exclusives to Asian market?

I am aware the two pack contains all accessories :)

I think it sold out simply because it's what everyone thinks of when they think of Batman. Costume, body type, prototypical Batman. And HT did one heck of a job.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
This right here. I' m not a fan of the film but did enjoy Batman's part and Hot Toys just absolutely killed it.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Back