1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newly arrived...
ad6f1fc8d68251603ab189369813c16b.jpg
9e48f8f9da46f5daccc4edaa748ea203.jpg
b78c6c4bce10440aed9737da24f2a456.jpg
3b9da75ff632a2e240e2038dcc614f50.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn.....both looks awesome together. Great pics! :clap

Guess I'm glad I ordered this when I did. I don't even see the non exclusive version listed on Sideshow at the moment. Really a good looking figure.

Regular is still up but perhaps not for much longer. This is looking like a fantastic figure.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Sorry to go off topic but I was looking for pics of the cowl over the bat symbol and remembered that in BvS Bruce doesn't have black eye makeup on after taking off cowl - what is it about movie Batmams where they refuse to admit they wear black eye makeup?
aedaf941784c2b73e4c6e91f646c333a.jpg

Damn it, I was going to get this later..but didn't want to sell out so I pre ordered on SSC with the NRD :pfft:

I wish the tech cowl had come with the regular exclusive. I didn't want supes but that cowl would have been nice.

Damn I just paid my NRD yesterday thank goodness it's wait listed

The likeness is uncanny even to Afflecks crosseyes

The non-exclusive is still available to preorder, you just have to search through Google to find it ... I might pull the trigger a lot quicker on that than I planned now that the exclusive is waitlisted.

Newly arrived...

Congrats, bro! Nice, clear pictures, too!

I wonder though -- is Batman's belt plastic/rubber with sculpted pleather texture, or is it mix-media pleather belt with all the sculpted pouches and buckles attached?

The non-exclusive is still available to preorder, you just have to search through Google to find it ... I might pull the trigger a lot quicker on that than I planned now that the exclusive is waitlisted.

Quick shortcut to getting to the regular version's order page from the waitlisted/sold out EX page is to go to the URL bar and remove the number "1" at the end of the product code on the URL then press enter. EX: Batman's EX code is dc-comics-batman-hot-toys-9026181, while Reg is dc-comics-batman-hot-toys-902618.

It's the same for any item that has an EX, EX has 1 at the end of the code, including statues.

Of course, more often than not there's a direct link on top saying the Reg is still available (or if you're on the Reg page a notice in case the EX is still open for waitlist) :)

Congrats, bro! Nice, clear pictures, too!

I wonder though -- is Batman's belt plastic/rubber with sculpted pleather texture, or is it mix-media pleather belt with all the sculpted pouches and buckles attached?

Actually it's all plastic but painted really well with weathering effects on it

Nah, no big deal if I miss the ex. The rifle you can get it separately probably through Monkey Depot, Helmet. Meh. I'm happy to get the reg. Forgot about the two pack though :slap

Actually it's all plastic but painted really well with weathering effects on it

Great! Thanks man!

Nah, no big deal if I miss the ex. The rifle you can get it separately probably through Monkey Depot, Helmet. Meh. I'm happy to get the reg. Forgot about the two pack though :slap

Yeah, the tech cowl's a nifty bonus. Looks great in spite being a little inaccurate (a nit-pick: the patterns are much finer it's almost unnoticeable on the actual prop). While I love the iconic sniper scene from The Dark Knight Returns, getting the rifle (or a better alternative) I think would be easier than getting a parted-out tech cowl for a reasonable price.

Back