1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well from my understanding, the EX for each figure does not mean you will automatically get the TC if you ordered both on the same day separately. The EX accessory for the single Supes figure is the LED Kryptonite and the EX accessory for the single Batman figure is the sniper rifle. In order to get the TC accessory, you had to actually select the two pack option.

Found this on the product page for Batman....

A special edition is available when customers pre-order both Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice 1/6th scale Batman exclusive and Superman exclusive figures at the same time. Customers will receive an additional Batman Tech Cowl as a bonus accessory while supplies last.

So it seems you didn't HAVE to order the 2-pack, you just had to order each EX at the same time.

Also, don't know if anyone else sees this, but when I check my order for Batman there is no photo anymore, and it says "Photo coming soon". Any meaning to this you think? Changes to the figure's proportions, abs, etc., or whatnot, necessetating new photos?

There are no two packs for Batman and Superman such as the Han and Chewbacca. They are single figures that when purchased together count as a two pack eligible for the TC bonus.

Basically there are two Batman exclusives one rifle only and one with the rifle and tech cowl who ordered both at the same time. I ordered both at the same time and my Superman exclusive is scheduled to ship in a week and a half. When Batman is ready both exclusives will be packed with the single Batman.

Interesting, I was not privy of this.

I was under the impression that in order to receive the TC accessory, you had to select the bundle option that purchases both figures in one order/transaction. This doesn't mean they would come packaged together, still shipping separately, but the TC packaged would be packaged with the Batman figure.

I ordered the EX versions for Superman and Batman as separate orders, both day 1, one right after the other. So this means I'd be receiving the TC?

I was under the impression that in order to receive the TC accessory, you had to select the bundle option that purchases both figures in one order/transaction. This doesn't mean they would come packaged together, still shipping separately, but the TC packaged would be packaged with the Batman figure.

I ordered the EX versions for Superman and Batman as separate orders, both day 1, one right after the other. So this means I'd be receiving the TC?

Sorry to say but you needed to order that bundle package. I message SSC and they said that I had to go on the waitlist. I ordered both as well btw and asked if they could update my order but they said I had to do it myself and gave me a link.

I believe so, yes

Sorry to say but you needed to order that bundle package. I message SSC and they said that I had to go on the waitlist. I ordered both as well btw and asked if they could update my order but they said I had to do it myself and gave me a link.

That's what I thought. To me, it wouldn't make any sense to offer the two figure pack at one total price with the TC, but then give the TC to anyone who merely ordered both figures separately. I thought the TC was essentially an added incentive for people to choose the two figure pack option.

Kit of onesixthkit posted this on his Fb page, might be up for sale soon. Good sculpts, IMO:

13466068_554561284722958_6177673151749090692_n.jpg

13432315_554561281389625_2391790950143501279_n.jpg

Back