1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After all these years I?m still loving this figure.

F02645F6-D184-452F-B176-8E4160C85148.jpg

Yep, he'll never leave my collection either.

Still hoping we get a Black Suit Supes and Knightmare Bats re-release.......and Cyborg and Deathstroke and Martian Manhunter and Steppenwolf and Darkseid !! :lol

So far operation swap BvS Batman for JL Batman has been a success when it comes to my wife. It's been a few weeks now and she hasn't even noticed the swap in my Detolf. Love this Batman so much better than the JL one! Still want the Batmobile to go with my collection. Unfortunately, no room

So far operation swap BvS Batman for JL Batman has been a success when it comes to my wife. It's been a few weeks now and she hasn't even noticed the swap in my Detolf. Love this Batman so much better than the JL one! Still want the Batmobile to go with my collection. Unfortunately, no room

JL Batman Deluxe has the great accessories of the stand and blaster to pair with Tac Suit Batman. And if one doesn't have the Eleven Batfleck head sculpt 2.1 the stock Bruce Wayne head sculpt is cool to have. But when it comes to just the standard uniform and cowl BvS wins hands down.

Attachments

• life is good - but it can be better.jpg
    life is good - but it can be better.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 191
JL Batman Deluxe has the great accessories of the stand and blaster to pair with Tac Suit Batman. And if one doesn't have the Eleven Batfleck head sculpt 2.1 the stock Bruce Wayne head sculpt is cool to have. But when it comes to just the standard uniform and cowl BvS wins hands down.

Yeah the JL Batman does have some great accessories but I really only need one Batflack and I love the BvS version more

Hello all. I just purchased a brand new figure from eBay. I notice there is a lot of discussion about the weird and large backside of the figure. Well I don?t know if mine is abnormal or not but it is so large the the suit is actually stretched over it and has a little tear in it. Can anyone post some photos of a straight legged and bodies backside and side profile photo. I might have to setup a return through eBay as this seems abnormally big compared to photos I?ve seen.

Hello all. I just purchased a brand new figure from eBay. I notice there is a lot of discussion about the weird and large backside of the figure. Well I don?t know if mine is abnormal or not but it is so large the the suit is actually stretched over it and has a little tear in it. Can anyone post some photos of a straight legged and bodies backside and side profile photo. I might have to setup a return through eBay as this seems abnormally big compared to photos I?ve seen.
He does have a big butt. But I never saw it as an issue that would stretch or split the suit. I do have his chest pretty well padded to give him bulk and there hasn't been an issue at all. This has been a pretty highly customizable figure and seems to be able to take a bit of stuffing and abuse, so your seller sold a damaged piece. Whether they knew it or not, I wouldnt keep it if his suit is stretched and split. Your call, but even with a little tear, I'd be too nervous about future issues to want to risk.
1070086543fda901bedf30c630fa4201.jpg
ea03a7ae22ae46b4d6fa5dde328adeeb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

He does have a big butt. But I never saw it as an issue that would stretch or split the suit. I do have his chest pretty well padded to give him bulk and there hasn't been an issue at all. This has been a pretty highly customizable figure and seems to be able to take a bit of stuffing and abuse, so your seller sold a damaged piece. Whether they knew it or not, I wouldnt keep it if his suit is stretched and split. Your call, but even with a little tear, I'd be too nervous about future issues to want to risk.
1070086543fda901bedf30c630fa4201.jpg
ea03a7ae22ae46b4d6fa5dde328adeeb.jpg

This is the SS Batman correct? My backside is twice the size of that. I wonder if that changed between the 2 figures.

True, it is the SS (great eye). I had both figures and agonized over the differences between the 2 before I sold BvS. To me, the butts were identical. But I still hold firm on the split in the suit. I wouldnt keep it. Upload a photo of your figure for comparison

Last edited:
My suit as rips and small tears plus grey print is coming off on the knees....I think nearly all had problems some were reporting that there suits were sticky as well.
Nothing last forever so enjoy and get as much use out of it as possible.
024A710D-F824-49DF-BE02-55366435D0F3.jpg
0DBDCE64-DB0C-4F15-B326-1483668A0F7F.jpg

Back