1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After years of waiting, I finally got what I consider a grail piece. My daughter was very little when it was released and funds were needed elsewhere. I got a great deal that was barely above retail. Santa, and my wife, were good to me this year.

IMG_20191225_110532_576.jpgIMG_20191225_104316_960.jpg

After years of waiting, I finally got what I consider a grail piece. My daughter was very little when it was released and funds were needed elsewhere. I got a great deal that was barely above retail. Santa, and my wife, were good to me this year.

View attachment 474634View attachment 474636
Great figure. Welcome to the club

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Pleased for you man. It's such a wonderful figure and you have your priorities right!

i have this batman also and i think its better then the JL version (only the headsculpt from the JL is better)

i have this batman also and i think its better then the JL version (only the headsculpt from the JL is better)

I also prefer this version, since it's got more of an imposing presence. JL is a bit too slimmed down for my taste, and I don't like the cowl shape. Dark Knight Returns has been my favorite Batman story since I first read it in the early 90's, and the BvS captures that hulking, brutish spirit.

I finally ordered an Unreal cape for mine. This is my favorite figure so I gotta give him a little TLC.

Just got my wired cape from Unreal and man, what a difference! This was already my second favorite figure and this really brought it to life. I was a little wary of getting the wired cape since my experience with them is limited to Hot Toys? stock offerings which aren?t generally awesome, but the wires are sturdy enough that I can still get a nice drape look if I want to. I ended up getting the single layer version that has some really nice weathering as well. He told me about five weeks but I got it in just a few days over two. Excellent experience all around.

Only problem is now I?m gonna have to be replacing capes going forward.

fed631c36cf2d81be59fec3a50da89db.jpg

Small solution for those worried about suit infusion. Just tuck some paper towel where the biceps meet the body. I also have paper towel lined up inside the gauntlets as those get stuck to the suit easily as well

I tried the arms a bit extended out, but it didn?t look natural.

Sweet Jaxon ! Now that's a lineup.

I'm sure it's probably been said before, but I think we'll struggle to beat brawler Batfleck !! I'm not the biggest fan of the Batinson suit. But I'm sure once we see the full thing with cape then it may be better ??

5B45759D-CC45-4027-B41D-2F1FA5DD2CE6_1_201_a.jpg

Finally.

Got an Unreal cape on the way, any must do mods people recommend? Going to sort out the cowl lip and maybe beef up the top of the chest a bit.

Finished building a gargoyle display base for BvS/JL Batman over the weekend. Took longer than expected to work on this thing but it's done and I'm happy with it, especially since this was my first time doing this. My hat off to all you custom scale diorama/display base builders. Building and painting these aren't easy.
4b3bca6de7df118233d074fa2eaa005d.jpg

Finally pulled the trigger and ended up gluing down the tip of the cowl. After numerous hot water treatments, double-sided tape attempts, I bit the bullet and went for full-screen accuracy:

6b3174d45e45b73dd70a95b7cc9fffcd.jpg
4b2c7d11b79d6b5ae166eec02ace453b.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
b405d62ff237bb7aed1b510c0f99ee73.plist

3f95cd297c43cf1fef70c7b281ae12cd.plist

2b92fd6d36fc615acafa41b0fca54ca4.plist

5a1477a6bb03aa90665c92b3c7b6dfc9.plist

Back