1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman BvS

Mod list:
- Fully repainted the suit to lighter grey. For some reason my bat suit turned to really dark color.
- custom cape
- painted the eyes white
- mod the tab under the cowl
- slightly added muscles on his tricep muscle

View attachment 464359

Looks so good in that shot. I wouldn't be brave enough to paint the eyes but possibly the other mods

I have one of these on the way. Seller has thrown in an Unreal Toys cape and Knightmare kit.

Question is, is the Jaxon cape better/worse?

Received today.

What a beast!
ak9G9AM.jpg

Hi guys, sorry if this isn?t the place to ask - would anyone be able to recommend some ankle peg extensions just to give my BVS Batman a bit more height compared Tommy MOS Superman. Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure anyone's tried this yet but I got a justice league batman cape and put it on this one. Its sooooo much better than the original stock cape. Makes me like the figure even more
84ba136254bf439db760dff58106d025.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I'm not sure anyone's tried this yet but I got a justice league batman cape and put it on this one. Its sooooo much better than the original stock cape. Makes me like the figure even more
84ba136254bf439db760dff58106d025.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Looks great!

Any chance anyone's selling Unreal's NON-WIRED cape? I just messaged him and it's already sold out. I should have jumped on it sooner.:(

Back