1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E91166CC-9C14-42FB-9B16-542041834350_zpshhlbf3mn.jpg

Take the sticker off the detolf glass

I tried. It's a pain in the ass and leaves a horrible residue behind that looks worse than the sticker. Sorry if I offended your eyes but if I do it again don't look at it.

I tried. It's a pain in the ass and leaves a horrible residue behind that looks worse than the sticker. Sorry if I offended your eyes but if I do it again don't look at it.
Really? The stickers came off mine relatively easy. Maybe the climate where I am or competance with basic tasks.

Try windolene pal or some vinegar and wipe with newspaper works a treat on anything with glass.
Great pose tho [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goo gone adhesive residue remover, or go cheap and cover it with a bat or superman symbol you cut out from the DC cereal box or simply print off the internet.

I agree the afleck head looks too small and pinheaded on the batman body but it's nice to see someone who tried it.

Sorry I'm late to the dance but I had to do some futzing with this beast

Closeups

Looks like Affleck to me

Actually like the raised eyes with the angry face

I still got the sticker on mine to :lol
haven't tried taking it off yet, so for now I just stuck the fortress of solitude and Reeve Supes in front of it.

Seems like a sticker is really offensive to some of these people.

Yes. Exactly. Thank you to everyone who gave advice on how to get the stickers and residue off. I really do appreciate the advice. To anyone else who has opinions on how I display my shelves in my Detolf cabinets in my house that I pay for with a snarky attitude can put me on ignore so you don't have to see my pics or hear my comments. Thanks in advance.

Just wondering why go to the trouble of getting a nice display but leave a distracting packing sticker. But it's all personal preference. You do you and thanks for sharing pics. :duff :rock

Sideshow created the packing notice for mine but it looks like it won't be picked up until Monday.

Yes. Exactly. Thank you to everyone who gave advice on how to get the stickers and residue off. I really do appreciate the advice. To anyone else who has opinions on how I display my shelves in my Detolf cabinets in my house that I pay for with a snarky attitude can put me on ignore so you don't have to see my pics or hear my comments. Thanks in advance.

Don't worry about it , there's a lot of keyboard warriors out here.
As long as your happy with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wondering why go to the trouble of getting a nice display but leave a distracting packing sticker. But it's all personal preference. You do you and thanks for sharing pics. :duff :rock

That was my thinking but the guy seemed to get offended. My eyes went directly to the sticker and would always with my display it just seemed the thing to do. Even manufacturers instructions say to remive stickers but hey whatever floats people's boat.

Ugh, the wait is killing me on this thing. BBTS still has no idea when they're getting it, and non of my locals have it yet. Well one did, but they only got one and sold it the same day.

Back