1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
World's Finest

14053948_1140310959340564_7597324105068832866_n.jpg
14053759_1140310876007239_5353011092835754390_o.jpg
14063905_1140310739340586_320500292151996180_n.jpg

This turned out really good. Upper half looks a lot better then the bottom half but it's good enough for me.

This figure does not have enough bulk. Reminds me of the Captain America figure from the original Avengers movie.

The muscle definition is much improved but in terms of upper body bulk this figure is about 30% under sized. Compare the bulk of HT Bat vs movie Bat and you'll clearly see that the proportions are off. Needs bigger arms and bigger chest. Hot Toys need to to use a bigger base body. The legs are not as bad as everyone is making them out to be. Google some BvS movie images ...that's just the way Ben Afleck is built.

Mov Bat.jpg

I wish this had come out better. Cape looks terrible,which is a shame seeing as the Superman & Armoured Batman have nice capes. As said above there is not enough bulk in the upper body, chest should be bigger, shoulders should be bigger and broader. This is a disapointment as I was really excited to see the final figure, love Batfleck and he was so intimidating and imposing during the film, this figure is just meh.

I wonder if taking the suit of and putting it on the BvS Superman body would help?

I wish this had come out better. Cape looks terrible,which is a shame seeing as the Superman & Armoured Batman have nice capes. As said above there is not enough bulk in the upper body, chest should be bigger, shoulders should be bigger and broader. This is a disapointment as I was really excited to see the final figure, love Batfleck and he was so intimidating and imposing during the film, this figure is just meh.

I wonder if taking the suit of and putting it on the BvS Superman body would help?

if you look at the side by side pic, you'll notice batman looks bigger than supes...

I honestly don't think swapping bodies will solve your issue with it. I think the best thing to do would be to pad it up in areas that need it.

If we ignore any movie comparisons and look at this figure as it is...then I'd have to say that this is the best looking 1/6 batman HT has ever produced. Its better than the DX 12 and the 1989 batman figures. Having said that its not as movie accurate as I'd like it to be.

In the waist/abb section Batman is bigger, though I feel that's to do with the suit and less the body. I feel the Superman body has better muscle definition over all and the chest/shoulders would help Batman be more screen and actor accurate. Padding certain areas would give the look, but most likely greatly reduce articulation.

Looks boss. I need it now! Superman is lonely!
Articulation looks miles better than I thought it would be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back