1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, how about those complaining/lampooning one concept art over at the Spider-Man:Homecoming thread in the Movies & TV Show Discussion section?

Liking the BVS suit more. Updated cowl does look good. I don't have a problem with the landing gif people are complaining about.

side by side of bvs and jl cowl ,not too different really
CoJyeduWIAA7uhT.jpg

They couldn't have done a more interesting/dynamic drop? He drops like 4 feet and lands on his heels lol, this must be an older batman if he moves like this. Also his cowl makes him look like a demon, very much like in the Injustice game. Which doesn't look as good as the BVS suit

:lol that shot of Batman can make Deadpool go "super-hero lan... MEH."

It's good that the rest of the teaser was good, IMO.

You guys do realise this is just a "highlights" reel of a movie that is still in production, and that the scenes shown are not finished, right? :dunno

Yeah, the film's ruined. Damn that stuntman! :cuckoo:

Right. And it's not like they could ever have ten more shots of the exact same scene and only use the stuff from the teasers...Lol. Relax folks, half the stuff in trailers doesn't make it to screen. And when it does it's often cut differently. The movie is a long way out yet.

Exactly. It's astonishing they even had that much to show for a film that only started shooting very recently.

I'm just happy WB was kind enough to show us "something" to propitiate our fanboy cravings. They didn't have to do that. They went with a recruiting reel. That's fine with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep thinking this thread is getting bumped due to new pics or something, but nope. Just people complaining about a 2 minute teaser trailer for a movie over a year away..

4 guys just said what they thought of a single shot, and here come the good guys judging those 4 guys like they're total ungrateful asshats.

For the record, no one said that that shot would ruin the film, that the film is gonna be bad just because of that shot -- until someone tried to put the words in our mouths.

And now the complaints was about the 2-minute teaser?

Whatever.

Damn thread has been 80% movie talk :rotfl

Complaining about the lack of new pictures or the figure not being released yet gets a little redundant I suppose, so might as well complain about something else while waiting for new pictures or announcements regarding the figure.

I like the BvS suit more but I know I'll be buying the new version if Justice League turns out to be awesome.

side by side of bvs and jl cowl ,not too different really

It's the part around the eyes that is throwing it off, the BvS cowl has a separation, sort of a indentation that frames the eye to the cheek. It's one fluid piece in the JL mask.

I loved the trailer. Honestly though with WB/DC's recent marketing strategy we'll see 14 different trailers before it releases anyway so I'm just willing to stay tuned.

Back