Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys think we'll see another, newer version of this figure eventually ? Possibly a DX ? I've been thinking about getting one on EBay. But with the way Hot Toys loves Batman, I can't help but think I should hold off.

I'd love to finally see a real definitive version of this suit in 1/6. I have the original costume version for the dark knight release and will always keep it as it was my first ever figure so am kind of sentimental about it. But would love to get a final release with better head with regards to the long neck. That said I do think the face plates with the toy fairs version are good, the neutral one in particular looks really great.

You guys think we'll see another, newer version of this figure eventually ? Possibly a DX ? I've been thinking about getting one on EBay. But with the way Hot Toys loves Batman, I can't help but think I should hold off.

Don't hold your breath. If you find one you like, go for it, because a DX is a LONG time away, if it ever happens.

I don't think it's a longshot at all. I think out of all the Nolanverse stuff most likely to get another revamp it would be this one. I think it will happen. But like haytil says if it did it will be a long time. HT has their plate filled at the moment with Iron Man etc.

Ffs give over about a remake again.... Yes highly likely there be on 3-4 years down the line when they got the tec to do the suit right..

Don't hold your breath. If you find one you like, go for it, because a DX is a LONG time away, if it ever happens.

Ffs give over about a remake again.... Yes highly likely there be on 3-4 years down the line when they got the tec to do the suit right..

When I was looking at figure shops in Hong Kong with Kato, he told me that Hot Toys is making a 1/4 Batman Begins verison to rival Enterbay's and it should be announced this year hopefully.

Yup :goodpost:

Im really curious to see if they can beat EB's. They'll prolly copy the choice of material for the suit. Only part that they will excel is maybe the less shine on the cowl, better boots, belt, accessories, inner body, base stand, gauntlet and the joints.

Well if it comes close to the sculpt and inaccuracies of their TDKR figure, i'm not sure they can beat EB...how many times had they tried at the OC suit and still wasn't completely accurate? I'd love see what HT can do!

When I was looking at figure shops in Hong Kong with Kato, he told me that Hot Toys is making a 1/4 Batman Begins verison to rival Enterbay's and it should be announced this year hopefully.

Whoa. I guess that explains that behind the scenes pic with someone looking at a screen with BB on it.

Yup :goodpost:

Im really curious to see if they can beat EB's. They'll prolly copy the choice of material for the suit. Only part that they will excel is maybe the less shine on the cowl, better boots, belt, accessories, inner body, base stand, gauntlet and the joints.

What material did they use for the suit? I thought it was another type of rubber?

Whoa. I guess that explains that behind the scenes pic with someone looking at a screen with BB on it.

That's the first thing I thought of when he told me. He actually told me while we were standing in front of Enterbay's store which I find hilarious. Bashing on the competition right in front of them. :lol

I just picked one of these up for $310 AUD. Hopefully I wont have to revert back here for ankle fixes when it arrives!

Dude I am from australia also and I really really want one of these figures... which amazon did you order it from? can you share the link with me if possible please? you will make my night!

Back