Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is there anywhere to get a new batsuit for this figure? Mines collar is all f-ed up and he has the dent in his abdomen.

stock-photo-danger-mines-old-sign-warning-of-land-mines-or-minefield-closeup-7083700.jpg

:dunno

yeah thats what I was afraid of:thud:

is it pretty easy to take off and put another on?

well the suit itself came with the body so all i needed to do was take off the hands, boots, gauntlets and head and put them on the new body. so yeah it was pretty easy- you dont actually have to take the rubber suit off and put it on another truetype body

does the cape work the same way on the original suit?

no it doesnt since the original cape wasnt meant to be taken off. though i have seen mods on this board where people have taken the cape off the the original suit. though someone with the TDK original suit could probably give you a more concrete answer

Anybody? Is there a color or some other conspicuous difference?

From what I see I think they should be the same. HT always uses the same peg design and the color shouldn't matter much because the gauntlets are there and are more glossy than the suit.

Is there any big problems with this figure other than the broken ankle? I found a place selling it for less than 400 usd and was wondering if it's worth it.

Is there any big problems with this figure other than the broken ankle? I found a place selling it for less than 400 usd and was wondering if it's worth it.

I haven't checked right now, but I've never see this figure going for more than 400 USD in the commerce section of the forum after it was released by Sideshow.
About the defects: yes, some suits appear to have a dent in the abdominal area. This thread is full of examples everywhere, so good luck (not like you'll need it).

I had a perfect one until recently where the ankle socket shattered. Didnt drop, just woke up one morning and found it leaning. Just a heads up!

I just did the ankle replacement mod. Holy crap, it was hard to do and I gave myself a blood blister but I pulled if off.

DSC_0109.jpg

Sculpt definitely looks best with some shadow going on. Suit still has a nice sheen to it.

Think I may need to get some individual shelf lights... hard to light each figure well with only 1 source.

DSC_0109.jpg

Sculpt definitely looks best with some shadow going on. Suit still has a nice sheen to it.

Think I may need to get some individual shelf lights... hard to light each figure well with only 1 source.

I use this thing! : https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20119418/

Gives a nice bright light wich I love! You can hide it easily buy putting some cloth on the shelves. I haven't and I honeslty dont mind seeing the under/upper part of the strips throug the glass shelves.

Back