Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any Freaks living in So. Cal want the opportunity to own this PM me. for local p/u. Going to Cancel: I would rather sell to a Collector for a small increase than a Flipper make double... :1-1:

where u at in so cal? SD area? :hi5:

Just got my processing alert email. Begins shipping Monday, October 10th.

Disappointing Rogue PF on Monday, Spook kit on Wednesday, and today I got my Vampirella Com and this email notice.
All in all; a good week.

*edit* Processing will be on the 10th, but they aren't shipping until the 20th.

Last edited:
Just got my processing alert email. Begins shipping Monday, October 10th.

Disappointing Rogue PF on Monday, Spook kit on Wednesday, and today I got my Vampirella Com and this email notice.
All in all; a good week.

*edit* Processing will be on the 10th, but they aren't shipping until the 20th.

Yeah, that pisses me off a bit. I don't see why they think they can charge us over a week before they ship these out. Either wait to charge us, or ship them on the 10th. I get needing to do this with the SDCC orders, but this shouldn't be handled any different than a regular site order :dunno

8edee2e6_a08c_c444.gif

Yeah, that pisses me off a bit. I don't see why they think they can charge us over a week before they ship these out. Either wait to charge us, or ship them on the 10th. I get needing to do this with the SDCC orders, but this shouldn't be handled any different than a regular site order :dunno

Yeah, I would have been more happy if it was processed after the 15th. So what's the reason for it...

Got my processing warning email for the 10th as well. This will be my first Hot Toys purchase in a long, long time. Kind of excited. For 1/6 :lol

Yeah 10 day delay in shipping abit odd.....hmmmmm.
Charge my card you should ship at least within a couple days!
Oh well...

I just sent the following message to customer support:

Hi, I got the processing alert email for the mentioned item. It says that you are processing on the 10th, but it's not shipping until the 20th. Correct me if I'm wrong, but processing means that that is when you are charging credit cards, right? You have always charged only when an item is ready to ship. Why the delay between charge and shipping? Why not just process on the 20th?

I hope one of you on waitlist gets this because I just cancelled mine. I was looking at the pictures on the first page of this thread, and I just can't warrant spending close to $250 on this.

However, I'm definitely keeping Keaton Batman, Nicholson Joker, and Superman. Those are looking badass.

Back