Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you bought it from SS they'll just defer you to them....trust me...

Yep. I know this from experience too. They'll want you to contact Sideshow first for service. If SSC doesn't have a replacement, then HT will work with you. BUT, it's a slow process that may put you outside of your return window with SSC. HT also made me mail them the broken part for replacement.

I had a Bruce Lee body with two right forearms and Sideshow took care of everything for me pretty quickly with a replacement part, I'm hoping it's the same case with this.

Right out of the box, my right boot fell off as well. But there didn't seem to be an issue as I snapped it back on and it hasn't had a problem since.

..okay it did fall off again but I put it back on. Does not seem to be broken, just not very tight.

That's what I was thinking in reading all these posts. Just a matter of loose not broken.

I'll be trying out the plumbers tape trick if mine's like that. :)

Right foot arrived broken...pulled back the rubber boot and sure enough the plastic on the bottom boot that holds the ankle peg was broken...LAME! I'll bet there's no way to get a replacement either...:gah:

Wow. I guess some are broken not loose. :(

That's what I was thinking in reading all these posts. Just a matter of loose not broken.

Hey, that's a clever trick. I'll have to tuck that away in my mind. But, I think these really have been broken.

I sent them an email this morning, stated I was the Reverend, and they immediately shipped out the package this afternoon...

They repented and found them salvation.

coolstorybro.jpg

Good trick but shouldn't be necessary with a brand new $225 figure, there's no excuse for HT shipping broken figures while increasing their cost at the same time :mad:

Right foot arrived broken...pulled back the rubber boot and sure enough the plastic on the bottom boot that holds the ankle peg was broken...LAME! I'll bet there's no way to get a replacement either...:gah:

i just re-read your post. i only checked the ankle peg. i'll check the inside of the boot as soon as i get a chance. thanks for the info.

Same happened to mine. Actually, the boot was loose and when I tried to put it back in, I seem to have chipped off the peg holder inside the boot. Thankfully it still fits in there pretty good, to the point where the fig can stand on its own, so no big deal.

Back