Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right foot arrived broken...pulled back the rubber boot and sure enough the plastic on the bottom boot that holds the ankle peg was broken...LAME! I'll bet there's no way to get a replacement either...:gah:

Wow that sux bro. With HT increasing their prices and to get a broken part on a figure. Comon!! I get mine tomorow tuesday. Im exited but worried at the same time. Hope itcomes safe :pray:

Darn this Sideshow, my cousin received an e-mail from them 4 days ago saying the status of my order for Batman was changed into "cancelled". :gah: I was so shocked to hear this cause the status on the SS account said "shipped" so I tell my cuz to call them asap cause we didn't cancelled it in the first place plus the CC of my cuz works fine. :cuckoo: Good thing after that, we tracked the shipping # for this one and it arrived in L.A. yesterday.:yess: Dammet! :slap Scaring the s___ out of me haha! :lol Anyone had the same experience?

Anyway, this broken ankle issue is alarming me. Might tell him to check it for me. Hope the one we got is in good shape. :pray:

Right foot arrived broken...pulled back the rubber boot and sure enough the plastic on the bottom boot that holds the ankle peg was broken...LAME! I'll bet there's no way to get a replacement either...:gah:

Did you tried calling SS about that? Hope you'll get a replacement for it (w/c I also doubt since this figure is already sold out in their site).:pray:

Those that received broken or defect product can always email Hot Toys' customer service. They are very professional in handling all my previous defected figures and sent the replacements in timely manner.

Here's the email btw:

[email protected]

Hope that helps, fellas :wave

Those that received broken or defect product can always email Hot Toys' customer service. They are very professional in handling all my previous defected figures and sent the replacements in timely manner.

Here's the email btw:

[email protected]

I'm just wondering if there are enough replacements for this "exclusive" figure...

I just swapped out the Bruce head, and man that cape is a pain to put on lol. I have a wonky right ankle as well, but it doesn't bother me too much because I'm not going to leave this one in very dynamic poses. There's some resistance with the right ankle, but it's not nearly as tight as the left one.

Received my batman today. Two issues...

1. Right arm can only bend backward, not forward.

2. Loose joint on right arm. Right arm can move 90 degrees upward; however, it will not stay in the upright position. It falls down on its own. There is nothing wrong with the left arm.

Anyone is having the same issues?

Here's the email btw:

[email protected]

if you bought it from SS they'll just defer you to them....trust me...

Here's the email btw:

[email protected]

Thanks for the info bro, just sent them an email. :)

Does anybody know how much shipping to Australia costs for this figure? Techinically to Brisbane but a price to anywhere in Australia will help.

if you bought it from SS they'll just defer you to them....trust me...

This is my first SS order, so I'm not sure how they are going to handle it. But I'm based in asia, not the US.

How does SS normally handles replacement parts?

The last time I got a leaky DX Bats, broken flaps on my Mark 3 and 4, broken knee on Godfather etc, HT just sent me a replacement directly (had to send in the DX bats though).

Thanks for the info bro, just sent them an email. :)

No worries, good luck :peace

That listing nearly gave me a seizure when I tried to scroll through it.

--edit: what Avenger said :lol

And probably gave a seizure to the bidders. This thing is up to $400 with shipping and doesn't include the Bale head, harness or mask:dunno:lol

So the issue is a broken RIGHT ankle? Nothing wrong with the other one? Is it part of the boot, or the joint, or is the joint PART of the boot?

Back