Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, my batman sucks. He can't hold his poses at all. I can't recreate hardly any of the awesome poses I've seen in this thread.

What a bunch of rude a-holes you guys are, talking crap about the girl in the review. She might not be a top model, but she ain't ugly either. And even if she were ugly, what happened to being a gentleman? Some of you out of shape, creepy looking, loser motherefers couldn't even get a girl 1/4 as good looking as her. I remember you guys from high school, bullying girls and the weaker kids.
Seriously, the level of immaturity here is disappointing. :pfft:

:(:(:(:monkey2

I'd go online and look at the lowest priced head being bid on and make it a "Buy it Now" for $5 cheaper. Someone will jump on it in a heartbeat. May not make the most money off of it, but you'll get rid of it and you'll have the comfort of knowing you got a nice chunk of money back without being too greedy of a guy. You're not forcing the people to buy for those prices and honestly, your price will be the lowest :)

This is how I've sold all my collectibles and video games of value and it makes me feel good to get a return without ripping everyone off as much as everyone else.

Finally got him :rock

I put my own custom velvet cape on, and repainted gauntlets.

Heres a few quick crappy shots.

015-2.jpg

012-2.jpg

007-13.jpg

Btw i cant seem to put the cape clips in all the way. Its nearly impossible. Any tips?

The head wouldn't fit on the medicom Bruce Wayne body would it? I sort of want to grab the Medicom Bruce for the outfit. If it doesn't fit, I guess a brand new body is in the works?

When did Sideshow start cheaping out on shipping? They sent it in the thin HT brown box. no protective outer package.

$14 for that service?

Finally got him :rock

I put my own custom velvet cape on, and repainted gauntlets.

Heres a few quick crappy shots.

015-2.jpg

That's a great Claude Rains figure!!!

The 2 HT I got through SS this year were shipped only in their brown shipper, nothing else. One of my many issues with SS shipping practices.

When did Sideshow start cheaping out on shipping? They sent it in the thin HT brown box. no protective outer package.

$14 for that service?

I've always just gotten HT figures from them in the brown mailer, BBTS ships in some pretty big boxes, but don't incclude the brown mailer.

I've always just gotten HT figures from them in the brown mailer, BBTS ships in some pretty big boxes, but don't incclude the brown mailer.

Full disclosure, I haven't purchased anything from SS directly for a while, but I remember their shipping material was more than just the shipping label. However, I live only about 4-ish hours away from their warehouse so it's not a big deal.

Guess I'm spoiled by BBTS and other places.

Back