Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on getting this , but whats the point of buying a $200 bucks plus figure to keep it in the box?:dunno

Hot Toys figures only go up in value , doesn't matter if its opened or sealed . If your buying the figure to flip it then :monkey1

I would proudly display it if i were you buddy :exactly:

Exactly I dont get why people buy 200+ figures just to have them stored away. Display it with Pride :wink1:

Not sure what everybody's complaining about. Review seemed fine to me ... it was balanced, hit the upside and the downsides of the figure itself, but seemed to be an overall very positive review of the figure. Seemed balanced even in her review of Hot Toys business practices ... excused re-releasing figures because it makes sense when there's money to be made, but mentioned the price inflation issue, which is certainly worth mentioning.

She's pretty enough. Cute voice.

SnakeDoc

Really? Sounds interesting, got a link? Oh and the figure is awesome!

Just to keep things on track

edit: Nevermind I didnt watch the end of the video the first. Im such a ____

Last edited:
I am really sick of these reviews where they show footage from the film with some screenshots of the figure. DONT CALL IT A REVIEW IF ALL YOU ARE DOING IS SHOWING OFF SOME FANCY POSES AND HALF THE GODDAMN MOVIE!

I do both, I display some and save some in the box, if I like it, it gets displayed, If I love it I get two, one to display and one to keep in box. If I'm on the fence it may get opened it may not. I don't flip them thats for sure. I'm a collector not in it for a living.

:goodpost: those guys drive me mad, others would gladly have that figure instead and display it, i dont see the point of storing them away unless your moving or something.

Maybe he is thinking in selling the figure in the future. I agree, hot toys figures are increase their value with time, but if the figure is in box never opened it will cost from $50 to $150 more than a already displayed figure... I say this after watching several ebay sales, of Batman DX02.

I do both, I display some and save some in the box, if I like it, it gets displayed, If I love it I get two, one to display and one to keep in box. If I'm on the fence it may get opened it may not. I don't flip them thats for sure. I'm a collector not in it for a living.

I hope this will anwser some questions:wave

These last few reviews and pics from elljay make this figure look much better than the initial shots. I'm now glad I never plunged for an OC Bats and got this one instead.

How well does the Bruce head fit on the DX02?

Back