Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's one thing that video showed, the new rubber suit isn't as delicate as some believe. He had to take it out of the pillow case to do it any damage.

Word. That Bats took 60 hits in the pillowcase, and held up pretty well!:horror

I counted 137 hits total...:monkey1

Got mine today from a fellow freak! :yess: He already checked the body and the (right) boot. Well, at the most I could say that the right side of the abdomen has just a 'hint' of that terrifying dent we've been seeing; other than that its flawless. Now just waiting for the lforigno's cape to complete it! :panic:

Got mine today from a fellow freak! :yess: He already checked the body and the (right) boot. Well, at the most I could say that the right side of the abdomen has just a 'hint' of that terrifying dent we've been seeing; other than that its flawless. Now just waiting for the lforigno's cape to complete it! :panic:

congrats man

Saw back on page 344 a clip about preventing dust in Detolf. But the clip is removed.. Can somebody tell me good way to go or show me some guides on the interwebs that work? Thanks alot.

Sorry for the OT

While I am no completist of any HT or Sideshow line, I purchased this figure and find it to be a quality representation of the onscreen version.

As a former longtime toy reviewer for another toy site, I know a great many factors can make or break an item.

While I agree that for the money, we should receive as close-to-perfect a representation as possible, but there is some room for interpretation here based on the lighting used in the film, reviews & pics posted.

I'm sure you can find accurate depictions of BOTH versions in different parts of the actual movie, but overall, I prefer the 2011 version as it also provides a better Bale sculpt.

In any event, I hope everyone gets to enjoy it if they bought it without letting any other opinion affect their own.

How about one person destroys his Bat body but photographs it in several different situations, environments, day/night?
Then everyone could use them...

(only joking, that would be really wrong)

:monkey3

Got my replacement boot today. Now Bats is standing large and in charge. :hi5:

Well, to be more precise, a headless body in a Batman suit is temporarily standing on my bookcase to confirm his ability to remain upright. But one step at a time.

Well, got him yesterday and so far everything seems to be okay, thankfully. Now, just waiting on a velvet cape from lforigno!

I was having a quick shoot earlier of my new macro lens. Never had time to thoroughly check it out as it's boxed away for Christmas.
Can't wait to shoot Superman.

6306511540_9302ba3955_z.jpg

6306459299_7a408a1d9d_z.jpg

Great pics and excellent lighting! You did a good job emphasizing the lifelike skin tones.

I've been telling myself that my macro own photography of action figgers is practice for "real" portraiture.

You don't have to cut it. The top comes off like a shirt, it's just has a little glue holding it down and the bottom are just like pants.

I see. I never own HT Original Costume and not allow to preorder this Exclusive version because I live in Singapore. Too bad and painful to watch that guy destroyed the batsuit. :mad:

Back