Hot Toys - Bio Hazard 5 Albert Wesker collectible figure (S.T.A.R.S. ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The neck I got today didn't work at first either when I pulled out the plastic tab. I just unscrewed the compartment and moved the batteries around a bit and they worked. So try that and hopefully they'll work :D

Question, how do I get the eyes to work? I did what the directions said. Do I need batteries or does it allready have betteries installed?

I think there's a clear plastic tab that you need to pull out of the battery compartment and once you do that there's a tiny black switch on the back of the neck but it's sort of hidden by the head.

*****you probably already knew this, though************

Last edited:
I didn't even see the plastic tab. Stupid me. Got them working now. Thanks guys!

My first HT figure and I must say I'm very impressed! It also make the wait for Jill even more unbareable.

Question for fellow Wesker owners, when you turn on his eyes, can you see the light shining through the back of his chin where his head connects to the neck?

Question for fellow Wesker owners, when you turn on his eyes, can you see the light shining through the back of his chin where his head connects to the neck?

try pushing the head down a bit more. Sometimes when i forget to push the head back down after hitting the switch it shines through, but pushing the head down a little bit stops it completely. This is the same for both my Weskers

Congrats on getting Wesker!:joy

try pushing the head down a bit more. Sometimes when i forget to push the head back down after hitting the switch it shines through, but pushing the head down a little bit stops it completely. This is the same for both my Weskers

Congrats on getting Wesker!:joy

Thanks buddy :) I'm actually glad I got STARS Wesker first. Can't wait till I eventually pick up Midnight Wesker.

Here are some pics. I'm not photographer so they're pretty crappy so I apologize.

100_02171.jpg

100_02131.jpg

100_02181.jpg

100_02161.jpg

100_02211.jpg

It truely is a sweet figure isn't it?

I wish I was a better photographer. Looking at Biojex
s and Agen's pics, makes me feel ashamed I even posted mine lol.

Got Lucky and scored the last one at Corner store comics. Now I want Midnight. Any one want to trade :naughty :lol

DSC08102.jpg

DSC08108.jpg

just bought my STARS one by ebay. I saw it on a couple places online but hesitated, now its kinda hard to find for ~150.

I should be getting it next week, cant wait! My 1st HT ever!

My STARS Wesker has a small cut on his pants near his thigh. It's really small, less than a centimeter. But it kind of irks me. Wonder if I should contact Sideshow about it. Honestly, it's really not that bad, but the fact that I don't have a pristine Weskers irks the OCD side of me.

Back