Hot Toys - Bio Hazard 5 Albert Wesker collectible figure (S.T.A.R.S. ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a billion Buttmunch!

If you have a Gamecube or a Wii, I HIGHLY reccomend the remake. My second favorite game of all time. Haven't played it in while so I need to bust out my old Gamecube. Did you buy RE2 and 3 yet?

No, unfortunately I don't have a wii or gamecube. Maybe someday I'll get a Wii. I'll definately pick up the remake, UC, and all of the other Wii/CG exclusive games. But until then I'll just have the main core through the PS2 and Xbox 360.

I should get RE1 Directors Cut ANY day now. I'm surprised it hasn't shown up yet actually. Yesterday I bought the Resident Evil Essentials set (RE4, CV:X, and Oubreak) for $25. And I'm currently bidding on a RE2 and 3 set on ebay that ends tomorrow. Is there a reason RE2 and RE3 go for so much more? The rest can be had for around $10 each but its more like $20 each for those two. I'm assuming they were just better games, but we they more limited too?

I think 2 and 3 are just really well liked and have gotten a little rarer over the years since their release. They probably should've gone down a little in price since they both have been released on the Playstation Store for PS3, but I think they still go for a little bit more than RE1. I remember the Gamecube versions of 2, 3, and Code Veronica were going for a pretty penny back in the day as well. I'm not sure if they held up their value.

On an unrelated note, the Wal Mart by me has about ten case fresh copies of Dino Crisis out on the shelves for $10. I think a case of them must have gotten lost in the back room for a really long time.

I bought RE2 and 3 at Game Stop about 5 years ago for $9.99 a each brand new. I highly reccomend getting a Gamecube Buttmuch, they're really cheap used and as great as the DC version of RE1 is, imo the Remake blows it away. Best part of the game is when you get to Neptune's tank. RE 1 and 0 still have some of the nicest looking graphics of any game from last gen. Plus the voice acting in the Remake is alot better.

On an unrelated note, the Wal Mart by me has about ten case fresh copies of Dino Crisis out on the shelves for $10. I think a case of them must have gotten lost in the back room for a really long time.

haha what a thing to happen. I just recently downloaded this on the PSN and played through it again. A pretty under-appreciated game IMO

After got S.T.A.R.S. ver. I am start thinking about getting Wesker midnight now!

I am having a hard time choosing between the mid night version and the stars version. I love the midnight version but the suit looks cheap. I also like the stars version but i dont like the visible elbow joints. Which one do you guys think i should get?

I was in the same pickel a few days ago. I went with STARS Wesker myslef if only cause thats arguably Wesker's most iconic look plus I predict STARS Wesker will be harder to find in the future.

Share some pics with you guys and hope you all like it~~

More pics https://blog.yam.com/arrival/article/28126102

dsc08537p.jpg

dsc08545.jpg

dsc08691.jpg

dsc08681f.jpg

dsc08591t.jpg

dsc08736.jpg

dsc08712p.jpg

dsc08728.jpg

dsc08792c.jpg

No, unfortunately I don't have a wii or gamecube. Maybe someday I'll get a Wii. I'll definately pick up the remake, UC, and all of the other Wii/CG exclusive games. But until then I'll just have the main core through the PS2 and Xbox 360.

I should get RE1 Directors Cut ANY day now. I'm surprised it hasn't shown up yet actually. Yesterday I bought the Resident Evil Essentials set (RE4, CV:X, and Oubreak) for $25. And I'm currently bidding on a RE2 and 3 set on ebay that ends tomorrow. Is there a reason RE2 and RE3 go for so much more? The rest can be had for around $10 each but its more like $20 each for those two. I'm assuming they were just better games, but we they more limited too?

Just to note, while Outbreak is hardly essential, the servers for it have been shut down for a very long time.

You know, Buttmunch, you're making me really want to go back and play through the series again. I think I just may.

Just to note, while Outbreak is hardly essential, the servers for it have been shut down for a very long time.

You know, Buttmunch, you're making me really want to go back and play through the series again. I think I just may.

I was never really able to get into the Outbreak games. I loved the enviroments but I just didn't like these games as much as I wanted to. I still think the best "side" RE games are Dead Aim and Survivor.

That was the name of the pack: Resident Evil Essentials. It has RE4, Code Veronica X, and Outbreak. It was a good price, so I figured it would be worth it. Plus it comes with a niffy box!

And glad to bring new enthusiasim in these old games. So perhaps when my RE1 Directors Cut arrives (which aparently shipped yesterday despite the fact I won the auction a week prior to that) we can start a Resident Evil Series thread and just talk about all of the games there so we don't keep cluttering up this thread. I'm sure I'll probably get stumped or have questions here and there. Like, who should I play first? Jill or Chris? I know you guys said Claire before Leon in RE2.

That was the name of the pack: Resident Evil Essentials. It has RE4, Code Veronica X, and Outbreak. It was a good price, so I figured it would be worth it. Plus it comes with a niffy box!

And glad to bring new enthusiasim in these old games. So perhaps when my RE1 Directors Cut arrives (which aparently shipped yesterday despite the fact I won the auction a week prior to that) we can start a Resident Evil Series thread and just talk about all of the games there so we don't keep cluttering up this thread. I'm sure I'll probably get stumped or have questions here and there. Like, who should I play first? Jill or Chris? I know you guys said Claire before Leon in RE2.

Play Jill first, she has 2 extra inventory slots and has a lock pick. Chris of course has less slots, but he also needs small keys since he cant' pick the locks.

I'll add my voice of agreement in saying play as Jill first. Her game is easier. However, be sure to do a run as Chris too, as the plot is a bit different, and I personally find his mode more fulfilling. There is one important thing to remember about the first game though: Jill and Chris's stories cannot be reconciled. The canon story is some amalgamation of the two. In RE2, Claire and Leon's stories do not clash with each other, though doing them in the opposite order will obviously clash.

Back