Hot Toys - Bio Hazard 5 Albert Wesker collectible figure (S.T.A.R.S. ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitly wanting to pick this up but dang Hot toys is really cranking these figures out its really hard to keep up, and I just started collecting so I cant even imagine how some of you guys are doing.

I got Wesker in on Tuesday from Toys2. This is my first RE figure from Hot Toys and I gotta say, I'm pretty damn happy!! Some quick pics:

DSC02141.jpg

DSC02137.jpg

DSC02138.jpg

DSC02140.jpg

DSC02149.jpg

I just receive my Wesker today. While it's awesome figure I have two problems. First is his body has loose joints. Shoulders and knees are quite loose. I think HT reduce the cost to making their nudes. Second thing is I don't know how to attach flashlight to belt :confused:

I just receive my Wesker today. While it's awesome figure I have two problems. First is his body has loose joints. Shoulders and knees are quite loose. I think HT reduce the cost to making their nudes. Second thing is I don't know how to attach flashlight to belt :confused:

I received mine on Friday and the joints are fine, tight,but not like the old TT bodies.

The question is simple: With The old TT for example, the screws where attached directly to the knees or shoulders joints boring the plastic (screwed)..and yes they were very Tighten and the joints were pretty hard, but however were likely to break or snap off easily. (I read many threads explaining knees and shoulders breakage issues, and even I had this problem with some of my old TT)

The new bodies use a new safe method for attaching joints, there are not screws digging plastic. so there is an improvement.

If yours has very loosen joints surely is a defective TT :sick

About the second point: Sorry but you cant attach the flashlight.
I used a black nylon yarn in order to atach the flashlight to the belt, and works fine

Last edited:
Thanks. I never know that they use new method for joint assembly. Joints on my Wesker are not loose like old SS body. You may correct, it's just looser than old TT.

Wonder whats up with SS and Wesker. Was charged about 2 weeks ago, the money went back onto my account the following monday (last week). Normally when that happens i get a notice saying it shipped that night, but now its been another week and nothing. Did SS not get their stock in or was it delayed?

Wonder whats up with SS and Wesker. Was charged about 2 weeks ago, the money went back onto my account the following monday (last week). Normally when that happens i get a notice saying it shipped that night, but now its been another week and nothing. Did SS not get their stock in or was it delayed?

yeah, I'm curious too. It was odd because it was looking like they would've had their stock in before Toys2. I guess not anymore. Hopefully this week.

People say that they've gotten them from Toys2 already? Looking on their page it's still listed as a pre-order.

last weeks newsletter had him listed in the "coming in the next 30 days" section.

maybe the bulk of their stock didn't come in, could explain the listing of Preorder

Eric from Toys2 got these in about a week and a half ago. Usually, they fill their pre-orders first, then they make the
items available on the website after. I pre-ordered mine the first day it was announced, so that's why I got mine so soon.

Sideshow has him now so that means other places will start getting them soon right like BBTS and others??? Start watching for it to come instock I still want a S.T.A.R.S Wesker to go with my Midnight one...

Got my shipping notification as well! funny... I emailed em yesterday asking what was going on with Wesker. I got both the answer email and a shipping notice. not too shabby. Apparently he got stuck in customs, which was the reason for the delay.

Back