Hot Toys - Bio Hazard 5 Albert Wesker collectible figure (S.T.A.R.S. ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the people who owns both the midnight and s.t.a.r.s. version. If you have to decided which one to keep, which will it be? I'm still on the fence on which one to buy.

BTW, which version was he more baddass in? While in s.t.a.r.s. or in RE5?

For the people who owns both the midnight and s.t.a.r.s. version. If you have to decided which one to keep, which will it be? I'm still on the fence on which one to buy.

I have both and I would keep the STARS version over midnight Wesker. Badass in game I would say RE5, he didn't do all that much in the first game. But his best look has always been from Resident Evil.

Last edited:

Got to stick to the original. Much more badass as stars.

Sorry but Midnigth Ver is a lot cooler to look at then S.T.A.R.S Ver... Thats going off pics cause I havent gotten the S.T.A.R.S Ver yet... But I do have the Midnight Ver... Im sure Ill end up keeping both of them once I have them anyway... Since Im such a huge Resident Evil fan... I only am unsure weather or not Ill bother picking up a Chris S.T.A.R.S Ver...

I think I'm leaning towards the midnight version. And hopefully I can get the STARS version if the price don't jump too high later on. I can imagine if Wesker is starring in any sort of fighting game -(?) vs Capcom- or even Soulcalibur, it will probably be the midnight version look. And looks more intimidating than the STARS version.

I've been playing RE games since the first one came out so I have a nostalgic connection with STARS. They're just more memorable and iconic. And it's not as if Midnight Wesker was the first time you see Wesker being badass. He's pretty cool in Code Veronica.

Also, I don't like the materials Hot Toys used to make the Midnight outfit.

Sorry but Midnigth Ver is a lot cooler to look at then S.T.A.R.S Ver... Thats going off pics cause I havent gotten the S.T.A.R.S Ver yet... But I do have the Midnight Ver... Im sure Ill end up keeping both of them once I have them anyway... Since Im such a huge Resident Evil fan... I only am unsure weather or not Ill bother picking up a Chris S.T.A.R.S Ver...

Like the other guy said if you are a huge resident evil fan then you must own the STARS versions. Unless of course you only started playing the series with 4 then you shouldn't talk to me.

Like the other guy said if you are a huge resident evil fan then you must own the STARS versions. Unless of course you only started playing the series with 4 then you shouldn't talk to me.

I wasnt talking to you anyway darkknight asked a question and I answered it right cause Midnight Ver is cooler looking... Thats comeing form someone who has played all the games... I never said he shouldnt by the S.T.A.R.S Ver... In fact I plan on getting that one too... Its Chris I dont mind not having the S.T.A.R.S Ver cause I have the BSAA Ver of him already and hes on the muscle body that I hate and Im sure S.T.A.R.S Chris will be too... No Im not spending anthor 30 dollars to switch out the true type thats just stupid a waist of money...

I have both and I would keep the STARS version over midnight Wesker. Badass in game I would say RE5, he didn't do all that much in the first game. But his best look has always been from Resident Evil.

too true, stars wesker is better. midnight looks like he belongs in zoolander.....btw, im not trying to diss or offend anybody, thats just my personal opinion.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the feeback, I guess I'm not a old sku RE fan like most of you. That is why I'm leaning more towards the midnight version. Is the clothing really that bad?

Ok, the next question is. If STARS version was released 1st and you purchased it, would you also get the midnight version?

Thanks for all the feeback, I guess I'm not a old sku RE fan like most of you. That is why I'm leaning more towards the midnight version. Is the clothing really that bad?

Ok, the next question is. If STARS version was released 1st and you purchased it, would you also get the midnight version?

for me its really got nothing to do with the outfits they're wearing although i did say that midnight wesker (outfit) looks like it should have been on zoolander. its got to do with the RE1 and the look and feel of the game. Dont get me wrong RE5 is an awesome game but i would still not get the RE5 chris or wesker.STARS scream nostalgia.

Definitely not. For me it is pure outfit.

if your gonna end up getting both, get the STARS version first. You dont wanna see another RPD Leon happening again.

I doubt that would happen to the midnight version since that version basically only applies to RE5 while STARS version can apply to all games.

Back