Hot Toys - Bio Hazard 5 Albert Wesker collectible figure (S.T.A.R.S. ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No your not. I thought it was a bit of paper stuck in there at first, but it just doesnt seem to fit right.

i had a hard time with the radio too so i just pushed it far enough to close the little velcro strap. still bugs me a bit but i'll leave it as it is and not mess with it and risk breaking the radio or messing up the pouch.

I got my Wesker S.T.A.R.S. version today from Bigbadtoystore and you guys are lucky if the radio not fitting is your only problem. Not only will my Radio not fit, but my Wesker didn't come with a holster.:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

I just snagged one of these off of ebay for $127 shipped :rock

This will be my first RE figure (well I did part out a Krauser a year ago) and I'm really excited. I got to be honest and say I've never played any of the RE games though :eek:

I got an xbox and xbox 360. Any recommendations on where is the best place to start with those consoles? I'd like to go back as early as possible. I do also have an ancient PS1 somewhere too.

I really want to get the Midnight Wesker as well but feared this one would end up like the RSPD Leon and be more sought after than the 'normal' version. I'll probably have to pick up Stars Chris to go with Al though :lol

I just snagged one of these off of ebay for $127 shipped :rock

This will be my first RE figure (well I did part out a Krauser a year ago) and I'm really excited. I got to be honest and say I've never played any of the RE games though :eek:

I got an xbox and xbox 360. Any recommendations on where is the best place to start with those consoles? I'd like to go back as early as possible. I do also have an ancient PS1 somewhere too.

I really want to get the Midnight Wesker as well but feared this one would end up like the RSPD Leon and be more sought after than the 'normal' version. I'll probably have to pick up Stars Chris to go with Al though :lol

If you want to be hardcore...I would play original RE1 directors cut, then play through RE2 completely, then RE3, then code veronica, then RE4 and RE5...those two I dislike though.

If you want to play it with the new stuff, you could play the GC RE1 remake...which is phenomenal. If you have sometime you could also play the GC RE Zero which I did enjoy.

The musts though are: RE1 (some form), RE2, RE3 and RE4. If you want more of the story then play the side ones.

For fun play through Dead Aim but do it with 2 people. You can plug a mouse in the PS2 which the game supports and then you have one person using the controller to move then the other person using the mouse to shoot arcade style...A LOT of fun.

I only have an Xbox, PS1, and Xbox 360 though. Are all of those available on those or were some of them only on PS2/3s? I tried reading through the wiki page for it and just got confused with all of the different versions. :duh

But for some reason Wesker just screams awesomeness to me. A real bad ass for sure. :rock

I only have an Xbox, PS1, and Xbox 360 though. Are all of those available on those or were some of them only on PS2/3s? I tried reading through the wiki page for it and just got confused with all of the different versions. :duh

But for some reason Wesker just screams awesomeness to me. A real bad ass for sure. :rock

He is THE best character of the game. RE1, RE2 and RE3 are all PS1 games. Code Veronica and Dead Aim are PS2. Then you can get 4 and 5 on xbox. IF you really dig the series then pick up a cheap GC on ebay and scoop them up, you won't regret it.

thats a great price you got wesker at. if you have a ps1 try playing the directors cut of RE1, RE2 and 3 are great also.

I'll have to dig out my PS1 then for 1-3 and find 4-5 for the 360 then. Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it. I'm not a major gamer but I still don't know how I've missed RE all these years. I guess I've just stuck to things based on existing properties more than original video games.

Glad to hear my impression of Wesker was right. Reading up on him a bit, he seems like a great character.

I'll have to dig out my PS1 then for 1-3 and find 4-5 for the 360 then. Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it. I'm not a major gamer but I still don't know how I've missed RE all these years. I guess I've just stuck to things based on existing properties more than original video games.

Glad to hear my impression of Wesker was right. Reading up on him a bit, he seems like a great character.

He is such an awesome character, although I think RE4 and RE5 took away some of the mystery. The cool thing about the RE games is you don't need to be a hardcore gamer to play them. It is more about the story and the puzzles and characters. You will have a lot of fun with the series.

RE Zero- Gamecube
RE1/Dir. Cut- PS1
RE1 Remake-Gamecube
RE2- PS1-Dreamcast-Gamecube
RE3- PS1-Dreamcast-Gamecube
RE Code Ver. -Dreamcast-Gamecube-Ps2

I think that covers it, but I'm just going off memory and what I still have.

I just bidded on RE1DC, RE2, RE3 for the PS1 on ebay. If I don't get outbid on any of them, I should get them all for about $20 :rock

Fingers crossed! I'll probably be blown away with them and you guys will be like "that was so 10 years ago" :lol

I just bidded on RE1DC, RE2, RE3 for the PS1 on ebay. If I don't get outbid on any of them, I should get them all for about $20 :rock

Fingers crossed! I'll probably be blown away with them and you guys will be like "that was so 10 years ago" :lol

Bwhaha, good luck. RE2 is my favorite. RE1 is fun but you might get a bit frustrated here and there BUT it has good story...oh and the live action video in the beginning is AMAZING.

Keep us posted with your play through.

It's too bad X-Box doesn't have the RE games available to download. I have PS3 and I know 1-3 are available on the PSN for $5.99 each.

They're really great games. Resident Evil has been my favorite game series since the first one came out on PS One.

If you can, try to play the remake of the first. It's an improvement over the original in probably ever way. I think it's my favorite game in the series. Also, you should definitely make sure to play Code Veronica X, instead of just regular Code Veronica. The X version adds in some crucial new cutscenes, and renders the original version completely obsolete. Don't think that just because it doesn't have a number that it's not as important. It's actually far more plot relevant than 3. 4 took the series in a new direction, gameplay wise. It's more action oriented than the first four games. However, it's an excellent, excellent game. Well worth the price of a Gamecube alone. Not to mention that you would need a Gamecube for the REmake and 0 (and probably CVX since you don't have a PS2 or Dreamcast.) Oh and despite what someone said earlier in the thread you CANNOT get 4 for Xbox. It's Gamecube, PS2, Wii only.

Last edited:
And on the subject of RE2, I think most people agree that Claire A/Leon B is the better order to do the stories in. Just for future reference when you get there.

Back