Hot Toys - Bio Hazard 5 Albert Wesker collectible figure (S.T.A.R.S. ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This version is better than Midnight. But I'll buy both. I appreciate that HT bother to re-sculpt the forearm but please don't touch his elbow joints. I always prefer hard plastic body which allow tons of articulations and much more durable.

And WHERE'S JILL?

This version is better than Midnight. But I'll buy both. I appreciate that HT bother to re-sculpt the forearm but please don't touch his elbow joints. I always prefer hard plastic body which allow tons of articulations and much more durable.

And WHERE'S JILL?

yes leave the joints alone...and please Hot Toys people WILL BUY a Jill figure without question, make dreams come true!!!!

Hmm... looks like I'am the only one who like closed joints :duh

Last edited:
I don't really like the exposed arm joints myself but I've been wanting a STARS Wesker forever so I'm not gonna complain. It would be cool if HT would include a flesh "sleeve" for lack or a better word for those who want to cover up the arm joint though.

I'm thinking something crazy. Pop Wesker head on Marcus nude and you get Battle Damaged Wesker the Terminater with light up eyes :lol

It would be cool if HT would include a flesh "sleeve" for lack or a better word for those who want to cover up the arm joint though.

I don't think you'd get away with that because a sleeve would bulk the arm up too much i think. It'd would have have to be a full interchangeable arm i think.

Mmmm...interchangeable arms - I'm still hoping they'll give Sheva interchangeable arms...

figkai130104.jpg

cant wait for this guy to come out, once he is here I can replace my custom wesker. Unlike chris though, Ill be getting both weskers.

WTF BigBadToyStore. I ordered a figure that was described as STARS Wesker, but was pictured as the Midnight Version. Now it's been updated as just Albert Wesker and the STARS Wesker is a seperate product and is sold out. Dangit.

WTF BigBadToyStore. I ordered a figure that was described as STARS Wesker, but was pictured as the Midnight Version. Now it's been updated as just Albert Wesker and the STARS Wesker is a seperate product and is sold out. Dangit.

BBTS IS THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE!!! :banghead

it wont stay pre-sold out for long, theyre probably just having a problem with the system, i had a weird issue with it myself.

i had Midnight Wesker on preorder already and then they put up the STARS version, and for some reason, that was the only one they had listed on the entire site. so it ended with me having two preorders for the STARS version and i thought, "what!? happened?" When the Stars version was officially announced by Hot Toys,they separated the orders and now both are shown in my account.

im sure once sideshow lists these, BBTS will be fine because BBTS usually gets their HT stuff from sideshow.

Back