Hot Toys Bespin Han speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The carbonite block would be a great DX accessory! Maybe also the arm and hand shackles from when he's lowered. Oxygen mask is a must, and maybe the welder and goggles.

Review_HanSoloBespinOutfitTVC_stillA.JPG

How about some mynock as accessories too...just like how Rey had some Porg.

He’s got to nail the face right though..can’t be off like ANH version, otherwise there will be plenty of backlash :lecture

I m trying to be optimistic, but given the history of Ford sculpts I have a feeling this new one will be just as off as the ANH was... but just in a different kind of way.

And the Chewies have only been getting worse with each release, so I'm even less optimistic there.

They've done a Han and Chewie set for the two pairings so far, (well besides Solo, but that Chewie looked awful anyway), so hopeful for another nice 2 pack.

The carbonite block would be a great DX accessory! Maybe also the arm and hand shackles from when he's lowered. Oxygen mask is a must, and maybe the welder and goggles.

Review_HanSoloBespinOutfitTVC_stillA.JPG

I can just imagine if it comes with misc accessories we’d never thought they would make like the Hydro Spanners or the box of the tools that falls on him and I guess hit him in the head or something in the asteroid chase sequence :lol

Would anyone be surprised if this was included in the deluxe set

Last edited:
I can just imagine if it comes with misc accessories we’d never thought they would make like the Hydro Spanners or the box of the tools that falls on him and I guess hit him in the head or something in the asteroid chase sequence :lol

Would anyone be surprised if this was included in the deluxe set

Ha
If it came with th torture rack, I would buy an extra han and esb Vader just for that scene
I’m only half kidding

I still have the mynock that came with the old SS figure. Has been sticking via it's magnet to my safe, for all of these years.

If Bespin Han comes as a 2-pack with Chewie, I would definitely be interested. But it better be the best Chewie released so far...

Back