Hot Toys Bespin Han speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess: About time too!! Hopefully they nail the head sculpt so that my collection will finally have a Han! :yess: :pray:

Indeed. I hope they really capture “Empire” Harrison Ford. I’m actually a fan of the first ANH headsculpt, but HT could definitely take it up a notch for this one....and then do a “Raiders” Indy 2.0 while they’re at it![emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How long before JazzInc teases an all white dining room for Vader, Fett and the gang?
Also, how awkward would the conversation be once they’re seated, enjoying a lovely glass of Tibanna Chablis?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

0D26B276-7005-462B-9A84-B7BA5FD9E54E.jpeg

ESB Chewie behind ?

Bespin Han = day 1 pre-order.

If they can pull off a great looking Empire Chewie, that would be an immediate PO as well.

Han and chewie with broken c3po set?
That would be great
Maybe buy an extra bespin han for jabba’s palace han without the jacket?
Possibly

Glad I waited. My first “high end” figure was sideshows Bespin Han. The circle will now be complete :lol

It’s great news.

And, of course they will do ESB Lando.

Frankly, QMX “looks a bit off” by not having an Uhura prototype out.

We are talking ground breaking major roles here, but I have faith in Howard, Lando will happen (ESB Lando please)
[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want a shelf with Han, Leia and Lando Bespin. And LOBOT! Those 4 together would be insanely good :)

Imagine a Lobot with light up head gear.

Make it happen Hot Toys :) (and release them, not just tease!)

Yeah, I have a Bepsin guard and almost finished my Ugnaught now - I need Lobot too once Han and Lando are announced.

Great little tease--makes me hopeful. But I agree that it's Stormie Han's sculpt in the shots. I wonder why they did that. Jack Bauer has hinted that HT has had Bespin Han in development for years now. No reason not to use that prototype since you barely see it in the shots.

Howard is not stupid, he knows that this is the figure that will receive the absolute most possible scrutiny above any and all other Star Wars figures.

I am very hopeful looking at the tailoring on the jacket

a51e2e3b3cf47cddd20d13e092922ea5.png

Howard is not stupid, he knows that this is the figure that will receive the absolute most possible scrutiny above any and all other Star Wars figures.

He’s got to nail the face right though..can’t be off like ANH version, otherwise there will be plenty of backlash :lecture

I agree completely on that, and so does my $350. Jinx ANH Han sculpt that made me eat ramen noodles for two weeks ...

116be1c600b046c825860914c67f22c5.png

Yeah, jacket is a mile better than the Sideshow efforts.

Looking forward to that $315 Deluxe with light-up Carbonite Block. Suck it, SSC!

Looks good so far and this the version of Han I would consider. I can't see myself getting Leia because she's nonexistent in the accessory/weapon department. Maybe an ESB Han and Chewie combo could be cool.

Hopefully this means a Bespin Luke 2.0 isn't far behind. I just couldn't bring myself to get Jedi Luke. He looked like Peter Pan in black tights. His flight gear outfit in ESB is SO much better.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back