Hot Toys Bespin Han speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the ANH Han body would be a good one to go with for a custom Bespin/Endor Han Solo?
One would have a head, holster/belt, blaster and display base that could be used even if they are not 100% right for those specific Han variants.
I posted some pics earlier today in the Bespin Luke thread. My custom Bespin Han Solo in the pics is with the HT ANH Han body.

"Never tell me the odds!"

Trying out Warunas Han Sculpt on my Bespin Build.

1000026312.jpg
1000026313.jpg
1000026315.jpg
1000026316.jpg
1000026311.jpg

View attachment 681139
I got tired of waiting and created my own. I'm waiting on a genuine leather waist belt but for the time being I'm very satisfied with this.
You should be. That’s really cool. I love seeing the teeth on the zipper. Those scale details are cool. Is that the ANH portrait?

Don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good, right? Cool custom.

You should be. That’s really cool. I love seeing the teeth on the zipper. Those scale details are cool. Is that the ANH portrait?

Don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good, right? Cool custom.
It is the ANH portrait. I can't find one of the better sculpts and even if I could I couldn't pay the asking price.

View attachment 681139
I got tired of waiting and created my own. I'm waiting on a genuine leather waist belt but for the time being I'm very satisfied with this.
waist belt the easiest to make if you have the buckle just need real piece of scrap leather as thin as you can buy and a leather cutter. no sewing nothing needed since it is so hidden at 1/6. just use leather glue where the buckle closes. might need a scrapper to thin the leather.

waist belt the easiest to make if you have the buckle just need real piece of scrap leather as thin as you can buy and a leather cutter. no sewing nothing needed since it is so hidden at 1/6. just use leather glue where the buckle closes. might need a scrapper to thin the leather.
I found one on ebay for $4. I did consider making one though.

Upgrading from my old Sideshow bespin Han.

Resized TFA pants to fit this body. Turned out very well. Now to find a way to add the yellow stripes. I’m working on removing them from the old SS pants and adding them to this.

IMG_0095.jpeg

Upgrading from my old Sideshow bespin Han.

Resized TFA pants to fit this body. Turned out very well. Now to find a way to add the yellow stripes. I’m working on removing them from the old SS pants and adding them to this.

View attachment 681421
old ss pants actually work well on new bodies since the belt covers the waist area.

old ss pants actually work well on new bodies since the belt covers the waist area.

Yes, I had it on for a while but never liked the look of it. At least on mine it always looked very wrinkled and baggy on the hip and crotch area no matter how much I tried to fix it.

I took the strip off the sideshow pants now. Will sew it on the TFA pants. Fingers crossed I don’t mess it up.

IMG_0097.jpeg

Yes, I had it on for a while but never liked the look of it. At least on mine it always looked very wrinkled and baggy on the hip and crotch area no matter how much I tried to fix it.

I took the strip off the sideshow pants now. Will sew it on the TFA pants. Fingers crossed I don’t mess it up.

View attachment 681431
does the original costume use stiches? i always use fabric glue as short cut.

does the original costume use stiches? i always use fabric glue as short cut.

Yeah, SS pants used stiches for the side strips. I finished one side now. Not the best work but it’s my best work. Lol.

Which glue do you recommend?

Yeah, SS pants used stiches for the side strips. I finished one side now. Not the best work but it’s my best work. Lol.

Which glue do you recommend?
i mean in the show. for glue fabric or leather glue works.

Yeah that is far out man! Many have done this but this is the best I've seen. You must have some photography skills!

Back