Hot Toys Berserker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of true type body is that ? It's very unique and artistic. The predator is buff as hell tho. Can't wait to see what he can do in the movie.

Don't like the teeth... What's up with that!?

Can't wait to see the movie, though!

I think this will be Hot Toys best Predator yet.

Imagine the mad scramble when this goes up for pre order..

Oh yea, but there will be plenty of this figure to go around.
I'm really digging this figure, and can't wait to get it. I agree
with others that hope the body is NOT rubber.

Last edited:
You need to be able to acknowledge them separately. The AVP and AVP:R figures are awesome because they are incredible figures. Details in the head sculpt, weapons, and bodies are what makes Hot Toys figures stand out despite how you feel about the source material.

I get that there super detailed and that there great looking figure..but you can say that about most of hot toys figures from others licenses, i just don't know why these particular figure's go for so much:dunno ..i guess maybe its just there were very limited runs or something ..and there are allot more predfans out there who are willing to pay allot on them even if the movie is bad ..but imo there no better then anything else hot toys has released from other licenses, so them being really detailed is no reason for them to be so much more expensive.

I get that there super detailed and that there great looking figure..but you can say that about most of hot toys figures from others licenses, i just don't know why these particular figure's go for so much:dunno ..i guess maybe its just there were very limited runs or something ..and there are allot more predfans out there who are willing to pay allot on them even if the movie is bad ..but imo there no better then anything else hot toys has released from other licenses, so them being really detailed is no reason for them to be so much more expensive.

I've always said the AvP Pred's are my personal favorite ones out of all the HT's. Sure, they're not iconic as P1, but something about the way they look is just awesome and can see why people pay what they pay for them. I don't think they were as limited as people tend to believe, I think it's just that people don't really want to get rid of theirs, so when one's for sale, it tends to go for a pretty penny.

Anyway, I'm really blown away with how great he looks in the teaser pic. I can't really ask for much more as far as details go looking at that pic. Can't wait to get this whole line:gah:

this is very hard , i have sold some of my gi joe uk exclusives to buy the gort pred and now apears this....bye bye gi joe collection

this is very hard , i have sold some of my gi joe uk exclusives to buy the gort pred and now apears this....bye bye gi joe collection

Well, see it this way, you buy this and his friends, most likely in the future you can sell them to get your GI Joes back and some more. :)

How many figs from this movie do you think they will release?

I'm a DIE-HARD Pred fan. I'm getting this no matter if I like the movie or not. This figure looks sick, and cause of that, I'm still getting it regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back