Hot Toys Berserker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks good, even if the movie sucks im buying!!!

Might suck a bit but,this movie has to be way way better then AVP and AVPR.

The only thing i hate about these predator designs currently, is the feet or boots whatever, making the feet look small and horse-like though, much more alien looking(which is kind of cool), if that makes any sense.

Other then the feet, i am so glad to see some colour back in the Predators body design, makes a huge difference.

cant wait to hear somebody complain about a piece of meat stuck in one of the helmets teeth that was in the movie for 1 second not being in the ht figure thus making it non screen accurate!!!!!!!!!!!

Film was good but this Pred :rock Wolf who??? :lol

Attachments

• nath.jpg
    nath.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 5
:lecture:lecture:lecture AVP is still a good idea, but wasn't handled correctly at all.

If you have ever played AvP2, you know that Aliens and Predators mixed can be cool. I would have loved to see something "Aliens" like. Take a look at THIS video. Theres not much story revealed in that trailer, but I can already tell its better than the AVP movies, though its just a community mod.

this figure actually looks pretty good, but I still hate how he looks unmasked. I wont buy crap from this movie until I see it for myself..........

Holy sh**! I just come to see the pic of this new Predator figure... :horror
Frankly, I don't care the figure's perfectly accurate or not... It's awesome! :thud:

I think this guy is going up for sale on SS site tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back