Hot Toys Berserker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It definitely looks like the helmet has LED lights in it, and it would be cool if the wrist bracer and the plasma caster lit up too.

I've forgotten about Guardian Predator already! :D

guardian isn't that special , it's just a mix of predator 1 and 2

if the same quantites were produced as the lost predator you probably could find it for cheap prices too but that's how things go, if people hear the word very limited they all jump on it as lions on a piece of meat

I'm just glad that they had the sense to make a lesser Predator an exclusive. I mean, imagine if Berserker was to be the exclusive. Take the current outrage, and multiply it by 100.

Same here. Hopefully they release the three main Predators close together.

I wonder what if Andy have this figure in his room... since he's in the college now...

don't want to see this figs played together with woody & buzz and their friends by Andy... :slap

The humans!! don't forget them! HT needs to make the humans too!! :slap

You guys notice they have already made improvements since the first teaser image, look at the teeth on the jawbone

mrblackteaser.jpg

34854409205422343586904.jpg

Lol that teaser was a cup, A guy made it as a joke.

Oh man that is beautiful, looks like we're getting a rubber body SWEET! Can't wait.

Have to admit... that looks pretty cool. I was initially turned off by the jaw aspect of the bio, but as a whole it seems to work.

Still, I think I'm just going to avoid new Predators. While I enjoy the figures from AVP and AVP-R, I've decided the new movies are too craptastic to have figures from them :lol

The figure looks awesome and aesthetically much better than I expected but....:(

-The elbow joints look as limited as the T800 (I need to see the range of motion ASAP!! :gah:)

- Not midle chest joint: At least not visible.. Could be inside the torso if it was a rubbered torso.. however I bet this follows the same scheme and material as the t800 figure (hard plastic and a layer of soft plastic/rubber as skin) therefore, I do not expect this joint :(

-The knee joints:.. Ok, We have the same elbow problem here; poor range of motion again. I think the range of motion is under 90 degrees :horror
- Hip joints: du,no :dunno. but I'm worried

This Berserker looks more like a clasic rotocast figures or NECA figures.... instead a 1/6 HT figure.: Aesthetically looks impressive and realistic, but in terms of articulation, range of motion and poseability... to much limited for me :slap

Last edited:
Because you've seen it? I mean...this movie is getting great reviews.....we'll see how it plays, but as it stands, calling this movie terrible as of now is kinda jumping the gun....:D

You think we'll see more pics of this before the movie is out? Cause kind of a spoiler for some of us who havent see pics without the mask which Im sure Hottoys will show...

Apparently the next pictures are coming tomorrow. But, seeing as today is the "official" release date, I don't think Hot Toys is too worried about spoilers. I'm pretty sure Fox is the thing that has kept them from announcing anything sooner, and it seems that now the floodgates are open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back