Hot Toys Berserker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never got any of the other Preds but I have a feeling I'm going to have to buy one from this movie. This perticular one possibly.

Those aren't spots on his hands. They're reptile-like scales. Same with the rest of his body. Mainly the torso (where many seem to have a problem with).

I think it looks great! It may look a little out of place with the previous HT Predators as others have suggested, but we'll have to wait to find out. That won't stop me from owning this magnificent piece! Once again it looks great!

Last edited:
all that detail on a rubber body seems unlikely

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Plus a hard plastic body's been fine up until now, so...

Anyhow, this figure looks gorgeous. That paintjob is seexxxyyyy. How do you know the thing will be available on SS tomorrow though, Deez? HT doesn't even have a page for it yet!
In any case, forget Guardian. I'm getting Berserker and Tracker (the tusked dude). These designs look too intense, too different from eachother, and too well-done to pass up at least two new Preds in my collection!

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Plus a hard plastic body's been fine up until now, so...

Anyhow, this figure looks gorgeous. That paintjob is seexxxyyyy. How do you know the thing will be available on SS tomorrow though, Deez? HT doesn't even have a page for it yet!
In any case, forget Guardian. I'm getting Berserker and Tracker (the tusked dude). These designs look too intense, too different from eachother, and too well-done to pass up at least two new Preds in my collection!

No interest in the falconer then? ..i think the tracker is the least interesting one of the 3 super preds,that said however... i'm still getting him. :)

I could care less about all the tittybaby ranting about fractional inaccuracies. This ____er's bought when he goes up. And will likely be the focal point of any shelf he's put on.

Actually, I'm very interested in Falconer. He's my fave. But if I'm getting two, I don't want Berserker and Falconer because they have similar torso armor... and Berserker is a must, so it can't be Tracker and Falconer. Plus they have similar skin color.

Damn my need for diversity on the shelf! ARGH! Well, I'll make my decision about the others when I see them. Tracker isn't bad, I mean I could probably display him unmasked, or something. I'll definitely get Berserker as soon as he goes up, that's for sure.

If that's a rubber body they've come a long way. Head looks skinny though, and he seems to be another classic case of Hot Toys giraffe neck syndrome.

Anyone who agrees with this please cancel your waitlists and stop pursing the Guardian. If you don't care give the people (like me) an increase in their chances of owning him!!! :wink1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back