1/6 Hot Toys Berserker Predator 2.0?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These 'Elite' Predators were the worst idea... Their creation completely undercuts the entire franchise. The original Predators were supposed to be the peak of all hunters, hence why Dutch & co's survival and defeating them is so impressive/amazing achievement. They have to be the peak... so to add a new peak or second tier is just lazy hollywood exec/hack job thinking. Supporting the 'Predators' movie and it's licence is basically supporting the downfall of a once great concept. AVP films were lousy but at least they kept to the mythology and continuity.

We need to have some standards or everything will be pathetic!

This is still a cool looking predator, one of the few I own

16137753523_bfb27d8446_b.jpg

Joseph had said he is just do the new head sculpt for his own purpose, nothing to do with Hot Toys.
So it kinda disappointed...I really hope there got a new and better accuracy head for my HT Berserker.

Unfortunately we haven't been getting any new 2.0's recently, preds, terminators, aliens or otherwise. HT are pretty slow off the mark at the moment.

And they will be for as long as there are Marvel and Star Wars movies coming out every year. I wonder is there any point in hoping for USCM 2.0s. Who knows how long those would be dragged out.

Joseph had said he is just do the new head sculpt for his own purpose, nothing to do with Hot Toys.
So it kinda disappointed...I really hope there got a new and better accuracy head for my HT Berserker.

Let me preface by saying I don't hate the Berserker design. Despite the undermining of traditional Preds I don't even hate the movie.

BUT...even if this is for himself...again I have to ask, "THIS is what keeps him up at night?". He walks right past the Aliens Warriors and stares at his Berserker while shaking his fist proclaiming to the world "I can do better on this Berserker!" :dunno

Let me preface by saying I don't hate the Berserker design. Despite the undermining of traditional Preds I don't even hate the movie.

BUT...even if this is for himself...again I have to ask, "THIS is what keeps him up at night?". He walks right past the Aliens Warriors and stares at his Berserker while shaking his fist proclaiming to the world "I can do better on this Berserker!" :dunno

:lol :lol :lol :exactly:

Y'know, I think they need to revisit the Sam Worthington likeness on the Clash of the Titans figure. I think they could do better.

Screw Berserker 2.0, Jungle Hunter 2.0 and Wolf 2.0 before him I say. :lecture

But yep HT did do him an injustice with the initial release but I don't think he warrants a second release at the moment.

well it was the most screwed predator sculpt made by him to date. all the others were off, terribly off or stupidly off, but this one just didn't have anything in common with a movie variant.
so it means that it was the only time he understood something's off with his way of seeing things.

Back