Hot Toys Beauty and the Beast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hm. Still would prefer the normal blue dress. I was slightly disappointed with the movie actually so I'm not sure I'll be picking anything up anymore. Emma Watson can NOT sing.

I'm guessing Lumiere will come with Beast?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8baoieR.jpg

1/6 coming

Where did you get that image? :monkey3

I wonder if Beast will have real fur or sculpted on the head. After seeing the atrocious TFA Chewie, they should stay away from real fur.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

The logo are HT flames + the wristjoints look similar to the ones Harley Quinn has.

Oh man my girlfriend would love Belle and if Beast is made too then it would be awesome. Hopefully we see more soon.

The Cogsworth in that pic is strangely similar to this cardboard standee.

71DefeUKx-L._SY355_.jpg

Last edited:
Since it's a mock up, maybe it wasn't intended to be seen publicly yet. Maybe it's from HT to show Disney, and someone along the way snapped a pic.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

A pleasant surprise. Not sure if I'd get them but they would look great on the shelf.

I'm currently working on a village dress Belle custom. If you're interested in seeing the progress, tell me and I'll try to take a few pics :)

I'm gonna hope it's real but just a mock-up image before a real prototype headsculpt could be made. Where did that picture originally come from anyway?

I hope this one works out and they are both released....I imagine they might have a 2-pack that includes an exclusive item...Maybe Plumette, the feather duster? Finger crossed

Back