1/6 Hot Toys: BATTLE DROID - Infantry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: BATTLE DROID - Revenge of the Sith

Nice. Hopefully this opens the door for super battle droid and droideka

Nice. Hopefully this opens the door for super battle droid and droideka

Those are what I really want. I would pick a couple of these up if they are $150 or less each

I definitely would be down for buying a couple of these. I love the SSC ones but I can always use those in the background

I got a reddish one from SSC thru a friend and it's a brittle plastic piece of ****. I think I broke one of the arms trying to bend it as it was so goddamn stiff. I imagine the Hot Toys build will be really good.

Can always use more Battle Droids. I enjoy the Sideshow ones. Hopefully we get a pilot version as well.

That’s exactly what I was going to ask. For me the Battle Droid is a TPM character.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Battle droids in AOTC have a reddish hue and easily distinguished from other movies. But I am not sure if they are different in TPM and ROTS.

Wonder if they articulate into a ball like the SSC versions. I was always impressed with the posing you could get these guys in. More humerus ones, but still enjoyed the flexibility.

There's no difference in the design of the basic Battle Droids across the three films. The reason this Battle Droid release is being tagged as ROTS is because the clone troopers they are currently showing and getting ready to release are from ROTS. They want you to by droids from the same film the clones are from to have film specific set ups etc etc. I'm sure at some point they will release versions with paint variations from the other films. Though the basic droids look the same in ROTS and TPM. Both films also have rank and function droid variants as well, like pilots, commanders, security etc. The commander 00M-9 from TPM is the only individual "character" Battle Droid from the films.

Another one of the BD
58cc511ce9cb5676e0576a3a1a82483f.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Might be worth getting 4 of these guys and sending them to a good customiser to paint the markings for Security, Commander and Pilot Droids. Hopefully they come in a two pack to keep the price down a bit (yeah, like that's happening!)

Im definitely in for 2, but without their master - General Grevious, they're kinda look boring on shelf.

I'd love a Battle Droid or three but I don't see what makes this a "ROTS" version.

Probably the base so they can re-issue the exact same figure two more times for TPM and AOTC haha.

More BD
21937d33dc289be4f175aa5ab91b0c4f.jpg
44280ce73ac8b7c5eb6308ff8440adf7.jpg
42e86a3b36fe19657c9b13446ed281fc.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Looks great. Definitely picking this up if they release it. Now where are those 'shineys'?

ROTS is mentioned in Cody's display card. There's no mention of ROTS in battle droid's card. Are we sure this is presented as ROTS version?

ROTS is mentioned in Cody's display card. There's no mention of ROTS in battle droid's card. Are we sure this is presented as ROTS version?

No. Someone told me the card said ROTS so I changed the title accordingly. I'd say these are generic.

Back