Hot Toys Battle damaged Ironman Mk III teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link, minivader, I'll copy the images here, for those who are lazy:

img272.jpg

img273.jpg

His hip flare ejectors open up, as do the shoulder weapons. Nice.

*cough cough* Just choked on the soda I was drinking when I saw these. Amazing. And so bought. DAMN YOU HOT TOYS!!!

HT's announce battle damaged IM and i curse them for this dodgy practice of releasing superior variants after i've purchased the original. I make a vow never to buy another product of theirs in protest. Later, after sneak peaks are revealed and i've picked my jaw off the ground, i'm on the wait list for one..:monkey2:monkey2 I love them and hate them in equal measures

BTW...BD DX Robocop anyone?

Awesome, will definatley get this one. The japanese at the top mentions War Machine. Anyone else catch that?

I love how so many people are surprised that they are releasing a BD. I thought it was pretty obvious that they would do this from the begging. :confused:

But p.o.'d or not I think the General consensus is that this piece is off the chain. I wasnt too thrilled about the Mark IV's slimmer armor design so this badboy seems like a great alternative piece seeing that I recently sold my Mark III

I dont know what Batty posted, but something tells me he is making fun of me :mad:

Looks excellent.

So HT ARE branching out into different stand designs even though this is not DX.
(I know they have with certain figs before, Pred 1 etc).

Wow this new battle damaged iron man looks excellent. Never got any iron man figs. I might get this. Maybe.

I'm happy with my clean version, but congrats to all those who will be picking this up - I have no doubt it will look awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back