Hot Toys Battle damaged Ironman Mk III teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still undecided. I see good and I see bad in the figure. :confused:

Who the hell am I kidding. Unless the official specs totally discredit the current images I will own it :naughty

Looks awesome. Since I already have the clean Mk.III, and with IM2 next year, its a big pass. However, it looks like a great option for those who havent yet purchased a Mk.III and for those big Ironman fans. Each year HT keeps upping thte ante, I can wait to see what they have in store for us in '10 and beyond!

Thats a good point Flosi.. unless this thing is crazy cool... I'll wait till IM2.

ap_20090901122533653.jpg

ap_20090901122517567.jpg

Credit: Tommy Richardson blog.

https://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/tommgarden/article?mid=10564

That's true. I wonder why? The "parted out" pic only showed a single head/mask for him, as far as I can tell. Maybe those pics were taken before the final decision was made not to include the "clean" mask.

Would be cool if he had the "Battle Damaged" head with removable faceplate, an extra non-damaged head, and the crushed helmet, but it would seem like a lot.

Still isn't a DX figure without the moving eyes, though.

Why doesen't he come with a new Tony Star head considering his helmet was off when he had that arm shield?

My guess is that isn't a "clean head" so much as it is an extra "clean" face plate for the open head.
If so, that would be great, but I don't see more than one faceplate included in the "parted" shot posted a few pages back. I'm really thinking that may have been an early picture, like the early Thriller Michael we saw with the non-smiling face.

Looks cool, I hope the full spec will be soon!

yes, I am so getting this. I've been hoping they'd make this ever since they released the first one. hmmmmm the question is to sell or do I not sell the mark 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back