Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to see shf or figma tackle this. A super posable version would be superb!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be ideal

zam6Oys.jpg

Every time I see shots of her with the hair tucked behind the ear(s) I want that on this sculpt!

The Prime 1 having that is amazing.

Just saw this movie. Never read the manga, thought she looked kinda cool in the trailers. Loved her in the film. Really good character. I hope they make a sequel. I might be picking this HT up. First non MCU figure

I really want a figure of cyborg chad

Zapan? :rolleyes2
Okay, lets say I would like to see Grewishka and Zapan. With (very) detailed hard-bodies, so the minimum should be an 1/6 scale. But first of all we need Alita w/ her doll body including all of its fantastic golden ornaments. :pray:

Going to see ABA again today at 8:30pm (3D) :blissy

a Hot Toys Grewishka would be huge!

I want the doll body one a lot. They could even throw in an extra outfit.

If they do the doll body, it would make the most sense to do the bar scene version. That way they can get the iconic face with blood version too.

I'd definitely be down for that and Zapan if they made him. Grewishka would be awesome, but super pricey.

If they do the doll body, it would make the most sense to do the bar scene version. That way they can get the iconic face with blood version too.

I'd definitely be down for that and Zapan if they made him. Grewishka would be awesome, but super pricey.

I'd be happy with the daughter body version and Zapan alone, I wouldn't buy Grewishka

I'm not a fan of NECA but I like that they usually make everything they can with a license, if they got the Alita license they might even make the dogs, that'd be great

[...] and Zapan alone [...]

I am back from the cinema these minutes. I took care of a detail regarding Zapan. I would describe it as a kind of shawl Zapan wears over his left shoulder fixed with a tie belt (button border around his neck). The shawl is set on fire by Hugo in the scene after Zapan kills Tanji. See picture (sorry for poor quality, maybe someone of you has a better one).

A figure of Zapan should have exactly this shawl optionally to be fixed similar as the original. I think this would be cool.:wink1:

Zapan_with_Shawl.jpg

Sadly, from all the stories I've read that's probably not nearly enough, since the studio only gets a small percentage of that overseas money. I think the only hope is if somehow James Cameron's clout is enough to make the studio consider another one. :(

There is still merchandising, streaming, and dvd/blu ray sales to bump it up. And if Avatar 2/3/4 do well, more chances of doing Cameron a favor.

Back