Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After studying and comparing various trailers with each other I believe (not know) her missing war painting was fixed in the final movie. But I have to proof this. That's the reason why I also ordered the 3D 4K UHD Blu-Ray and have to watch the film again (and again and again ...) :rotfl
Where in the world did you read that Rosa got drunk and overslept?

After studying and comparing various trailers with each other I believe (not know) her missing war painting was fixed in the final movie. But I have to proof this. That's the reason why I also ordered the 3D 4K UHD Blu-Ray and have to watch the film again (and again and again ...) :rotfl
I'm not sure what you need to prove because the scene with the dog blood was CGI from the start. That wasn't real liquid used, Rosa made the motions and they added the blood later. There's a comparison gif showing this exact scene. She didn't have it in the very first trailer because that CGI wasn't finished and was still being revised, the film was delayed 7 months.

I'm not sure what you need to prove because the scene with the dog blood was CGI from the start. That wasn't real liquid used, Rosa made the motions and they added the blood later. There's a comparison gif showing this exact scene. She didn't have it in the very first trailer because that CGI wasn't finished and was still being revised, the film was delayed 7 months.

I think you guys are taking him too seriously, he's just trying to be humorous I think

There's a comparison gif showing this exact scene.

Okay. Now a little bit more seriously. Sorry for the misunderstanding :wink1: I didn't know that this scene was already explained and also couldn't find such a gif in my collection of 1.000+ pics, clips and vids about ABA. Any tipps where to find it in the web (or books)? Or can you (re)post it here? THX so much.

Nowhere! I never would say this about her (Rosa/Alita) seriously. Just joking in a thrill of pleasant anticipation to place the 1/4 scale artwork in my living room. Sorry for misunderstanding!

Currently, I can't get these pics out of my head (both found on Hashtag #AlitaBattleAngel on twitter):

D4mya5rWsAMwZnb_small.jpg D4zdhOEXoAEnWrv_small.jpg

The statue is really nice.

Price is high, sure, but I think the amount of room that it would take up is deterring me more.

Still glad I ordered the figure.

Okay. Now a little bit more seriously. Sorry for the misunderstanding :wink1: I didn't know that this scene was already explained and also couldn't find such a gif in my collection of 1.000+ pics, clips and vids about ABA. Any tipps where to find it in the web (or books)? Or can you (re)post it here? THX so much.

I didn't come across the gif again but I did find this:

57457137_884466921896342_697646683241236358_n.jpg

The statue is really nice.

Price is high, sure, but I think the amount of room that it would take up is deterring me more.

Still glad I ordered the figure.

Yeah, the size has me worried a little. I'm hoping depending on what arms I use, I might be able to fit her in a detolf with one shelf removed. If not I'll have to figure something out.

I didn't come across the gif again but I did find this:
(pics removed by Schmendrick)

Okay. I also know these pics, showing the normal CGI workflow. What I didn't found are pictures comparing current version vs. older versions, showing what I am joking about. And, in the meanwhile, I wonder if we have different steps of CGI development in the final version of the movie itself. For me it seems that we can see another version of Alita CGI e.g. in the final scene in the Motorball stadium than the version we see e.g. in the bedroom scene (with the Mushroom Baby Doll in her arms). But I couldn't found any documentation about this. Maybe, I should review my entire clip and vids collection again.

Yeah, the size has me worried a little. I'm hoping depending on what arms I use, I might be able to fit her in a detolf with one shelf removed. If not I'll have to figure something out.

That's an important aspect for me, too. Can we trust the dimensions specified on the product page, today. Are these dimensions still valid for the shipped version? How large should latitudes calculated for the dimensions of a lighted display case (detolf), so that Alita still looks nice with case lights on and in daylight?

Even though I haven't any experiences with statues and cases or cabinets in these dimensions, I hope to find answers to all these questions before Alita will arrive. I have a heavy dust and pollen problem in my apartment due to many trees in the neighboring park and I don't want to leave Alita without an appropriate, dust-protective shelter.

Does anyone of you here in the forum has already experiences with such cases or cabinets? Any hints, comments, links or sample pics are welcome. Thanks to you in advance.

Received this notice from Amazon UK today by email:

We have received new release date information related to the order you placed on March 01 2019 (Order# ....).

The items listed below will actually be dispatched sooner than we had originally expected based on the new release date:

"Alita: Battle Angel [ 3D, 4K UHD and Blu-Ray ] [2019]"
Previous estimated arrival date: August 05 2019 - August 06 2019
New estimated arrival date: July 29 2019 - July 30 2019

:clap

This will make the waiting time for my Alita Berserker Deluxe statue more tolerable.

Est. Arrival: Aug 2020 - Oct 2020

16 months, really? :impatient:

Received this notice from Amazon UK today by email:

:clap

This will make the waiting time for my Alita Berserker Deluxe statue more tolerable.

16 months, really? :impatient:

It's amazing how little info there is about the upcoming home media releases. I'm guessing it has in part to do with the Fox and Disney merger.

I was kind of surprised Best Buy didn't have a steel book for pre-order yet. They usually have those up while the movie is playing. I guess this could not be getting one. Which is a shame.

The lack of the usual merch and figures is very frustrating. I've bought most of the Alita stuff I can find but it's still not enough. Not even NECA has announced figures.

Yeah that is a shame. I don't collect many of the smaller action figures anymore, but I definitely would have picked up a few Alita figures. Especially if they had all her alternate looks from the movie.

Found this at twitter [Link] a few minutes ago. Does anyone of you have heard about Marco Art (Hongkong?) or any experiences with the figures and accessories? I don't have a FB account, so I can't verify it there.

D5Rlb_iXkAEKxvh_all_small.jpg D5SJVBsWsAAamM_small.jpg D5T4jnnWwAAR5gh_small.jpg

Hot Toys would knock that doll body out of the park if they ever produced it. Hopefully they will.

Back