Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m the opposite of potato with this. I can’t get enough of it. Three times in theaters and ready for more. I’ll be spinning that 4K disc all the time. :lol Occasionally the 3D as well.

Every scene with Alita she commands your attention and pacing wise I think it’s pretty good. Better with each viewing honestly. But Alita herself will have me coming back time and time again.

I already have plans to see it 3 more times next week, I can't wait to get my hands on the blu-ray

Just saw it again (in 3D this time) and found myself loving the character and Salazar's performance even more. I have to admit, the first time I just assumed they had taken the actresses's body and digitally altered it after the fact, much like how they shrank down Chris Evans in the first Cap movie. But knowing now that it's a fully-CG character just makes it even more impressive. And yet it's clear it wouldn't have worked nearly as well without Salazar there acting her ass off and making you empathize with her every step of the way.

Really hoping now we get a sequel. :pray:

Really hoping now we get a sequel. :pray:

I agree with you. I saw it 4 times in 3D plus once in a Dolby Atmos Theater now. Going to see it again and maybe for the last time in a cinema this week. I missed to visit an iMAX cinema, but the next iMAX is much too far from my home town. Bought the 4 books (including the signed limited version of "Making Of Alita Battle Angel" and most hardcover versions) and the Pop! motorball vinyl figure at Forbidden Planet. PO'd the 3D-4K-UHD BR disc. Too sad, but the Fox Shop didn't ship to Europe. So much beautiful merchandising stuff but not available in Europe until today. Esp. the mugs and the notebooks. Still hoping, it will also find its way to distributors in Europe. :bow

I’m the opposite of potato with this. I can’t get enough of it. Three times in theaters and ready for more. I’ll be spinning that 4K disc all the time. [emoji38] Occasionally the 3D as well.

Every scene with Alita she commands your attention and pacing wise I think it’s pretty good. Better with each viewing honestly. But Alita herself will have me coming back time and time again.

I was looking forward to Alita ever since the first trailer, back when it was supposed to come out July 2018, but even I didn't expect to love it this much. I get the urge to watch it again every few days. There are so many great scenes, and a new scene or bit of dialogue stands out to me each time I see it. Alita is such a fantastic character, Rosa Salazar definitely deserves an award for breathing so much life and personality into her.

I'm getting every bit of merch I can find. Hoping at SDCC some new companies announce figures.

I'm getting every bit of merch I can find. Hoping at SDCC some new companies announce figures.

I found these two figures in the German bay: [Link1], [Link2] Description of the first says "Feb. 2019". Second seems to be not really a new release.

ALITA-Battle-Angel-Figure-Loot-Anime-Crate-Powers.jpgGunnm-Comic-Manga-And-Gally-Kishiro-Yukito-Figure.jpg

Yeah the second one looks like the manga version. I'm hoping Mezco or NECA announces some figures. A big Grewishka with wired grind cutters would be awesome.

Yeah the second one looks like the manga version. I'm hoping Mezco or NECA announces some figures. A big Grewishka with wired grind cutters would be awesome.

looks like a figure bundled with the comic book for Japan.

A big Grewishka with wired grind cutters would be awesome.

:yess:

Wired grind cutters, hurled down in a spiral and ramming the tips into the ground before him. Okay, I see. I have to go to the cinema this week and watching Ali for the sixth time.

Is it NIB? Those are incredibly rare.

I think its a NIB. See price (~650 USD) and shrink-wrap as shown in another image within the auction. The seller described it as "Although it becomes an unopened article, it differs from the new article due to aged custody." Re-packed, maybe?

Gunnm-Comic-Manga-And-Gally-Kishiro-Yukito-Figure_2.jpg

That figure is nowhere near worth that kind of money, having a 1/6 Alita is the best but I hope some other asian company gets the license. I'll buy anything even play arts kai

There are so many companies that could get the license... Mafex, SH Figurearts, NECA, maybe Mezco.

I'm so thirsty for Alita figures I even bought the Funko Pops, and I stopped collecting those a long time ago.

There are so many companies that could get the license... Mafex, SH Figurearts, NECA, maybe Mezco.

I'm so thirsty for Alita figures I even bought the Funko Pops, and I stopped collecting those a long time ago.

+1

I'd definitely want figures from any of those companies. I just want memorabilia in the form of action figures RIGHT NOW

I wish I wasn't already committed to the Prime 1 Ultimate WW, because I think now I'd almost rather have their Alita statue instead. As I just really love the pose and likeness on that.

Would love to see shf or figma tackle this. A super posable version would be superb!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back