Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll be released for sure. Regardless of how the movie turns out, I don't think the majority of you know just how huge and influential the series was.

You mean like all the other manga based adaptations that will never get made by hot toys? Ghost in the shell had a film but it doesn't matter how influential the subject matter is

Hot Toys dont make figures based on influence, they make them on popularity and demand. Alita is NOT a hot property in 2018, its a niche market product.

Hopefully the film generates enough interest for the figure, but i dont think anyone will be shocked if it doesnt.

I am more than confident the figure will get released. You have other companies like Weta, Prime 1, and Funko producing collectibles from the film. James Cameron is also tied to Alita. If you remember Hot Toys produced Avatar figures. Also the fact they have revised the figure several times as well as sent a sample to Sideshow for reviewing.

I loved the original and this new movie looks great. I will likely get the figure if it's released.

whoa, they are not only showing Alita figure at Tokyo comicon, but also update her with the black outfit :clap , looking at this, it's very big chances that she will be released

Hot-Toys-04__scaled_600.jpg

Hot-Toys-05__scaled_600.jpg

after looking back at her figure at SDCC, looks like they also update her HS, now with sculpted hair, and also looks like her eyes looking into a different direction

Eyes need to be bigger and glassy. I also think rooted hair would be more appropriate. I like the first prototype; captures her more. She looks like an X-Men reject with the black suit.

whoa, they are not only showing Alita figure at Tokyo comicon, but also update her with the black outfit :clap , looking at this, it's very big chances that she will be released

View attachment 434993

View attachment 434994

after looking back at her figure at SDCC, looks like they also update her HS, now with sculpted hair, and also looks like her eyes looking into a different direction

Yes. This was shown off on sideshow Live many weeks ago.

View attachment 434993

View attachment 434994

I can't wait, bring on the PO! :clap :yess: :clap

Wasn’t the proto at SDCC all purple armor..I liked that look..these new pics..meh

You will have several display options. According to SS you can display her with or without the black suit.

Back